Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Ooh manā€¦ Super jealous indeed. I hope to have a Fohse light or 2 in the distant future lol.

3 Likes

OK, got to ask, why? I checked their website and for a brand I have never heard of I have to wonder what is so special about them? Donā€™t get me wrong, could be the best light on the planet, just looking to get educated here since as I say, never even heard their name before today.

2 Likes

They are just very efficient and have a lot of good tech build in with spectrum/season controls, lights on/lights out ram up ramp down controls, swiveling LED bars etc etc. They are honestly overkill for anything I would use them for lol. The big facilities I know of that use them, donā€™t even run on max and they have them VERY far from the plants to begin with.

I am sure there will be different options I have my eye on when the time comes, it could be 10 years before I even considered getting a ā€œend allā€ light for us to use.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info bud. I will look deeper into them. As I say I am not criticizing but really just curious. I have a few brands and am always interested learning about tech thatā€™s unknown to me.

5 Likes

Sounds like damn good lights cuz, howā€™s the price? just curious, since I have very good DIY lights.

lol just without all those fancy options

2 Likes

I think most of their lights are 1200-2500$, not really in my price range lol. I will definitely be looking into DIYā€™ing a light or 2 before I go into anything too crazy heh.

3 Likes

I guess I canā€™t say one way or another but I would be interested to see how they did compared to other high end lights. Since plants canā€™t read tags and have no idea about features I would love to see the added cost of these justified in the real world. I saw someone talking about some really expensive $2500 light yesterday and the main thing seemed to be way more diodes than other lights. This had me wondering as once you get to a certain number your canopy is fully covered so is all those additional diodes needed or just bragging rights. Itā€™s like the Monte Blanc pens I got, some are ridiculously expensive but are they worth all that extra money? Defiantly be interested in seeing some grows side by side. I mean who knows, it could be the added cost is justifiable.

4 Likes

Do you guys keep track of how many different fridges the seeds are stored in before someone actually pops them?

Did you come here just to be a troll?

12 Likes

The answer is 3, thanks for your inquiry. Have you posted a journal to show all the plants you are growing yet? Were you looking for some seeds? I see you keep coming to the free seeds thread yet still have not responded to me in the trade thread so I wanted to ask.

15 Likes

Its getting mighty frosty today.

We had a little snow, a little thunder, al little ice.

4 Likes

Nothing but rain in the great north.

Hey, want to trade summer weather too?

3 Likes

Last night was awesome falling asleep to the sound the cold wind and rain hitting the window and side of the house!

Very catharticā€¦itā€™s super cold now though. :cold_face:

3 Likes

Lots of snow coming.

1 Like

My Mont Blanc wallet has lasted 20 years. I wouldnā€™t buy such a glamorous thing myself. It was a gift.

Im glad all this rain isnā€™t snow.

1 Like

We got a dusting of snow mid-day but thatā€™s all

2 Likes

It was a great time on here I will see myself out.
Take care everyone that was a honest an real person.

2 Likes

Itā€™s slowly turning from rain-rain to ice-rain here. :frowning_face:

Just thought Iā€™d share since this was my first reversal (sts) and seed making and not everyone has read my journal!

Look! Look what I did! :rofl::rofl:

The whole plant isnā€™t done yet and I donā€™t even know if Iā€™ll get any more but just having these Main bracts show mature seeds makes me so happy!!

21 Likes