Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

Tomorrow may be a tricky drive to work.

really nice you deserve the kudos and yippee’s

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: I’m stoked! It’s been more exciting making seeds than bud. Dont tell anyone I said that :grimacing::rofl:

6 Likes

WELL DONE!!!

4 Likes

Nice dark mature seeds, I hope they make some nice nugs. Woot woot.

1 Like

Ya I agree that most things are overpriced and over hyped because of branding etc. Everything I run is cheap. The biggest buds I have grown in my 4x4 were under this 4000 series quantum board light I got for 200$ and right beside it is a 2000 series QB light that I got for either 75$ or 150$ (I have all sorts of different ones I use) lol. This 4000 series QB is no joke either, I had to run it on lowest power level the last half of flower because I could not raise it up any further. When it comes down to more expensive lights it seems you are just getting things that are more efficient with power usage and output, along with lowered heat output and then some bells and whistles on top on their higher quality components.

Here is just a little overview on some fohse lights being used.

1 Like

Thanks @Greenfingers @Pigeonman! I learned a lot lol I know now why everyone loves it! I’m about to try regs next :smiling_imp: and some pbb s1 fems from @Banquo. Can’t wait to make more of those. I’m very inspired by OG.

6 Likes

Very well done ! Much respect. I love it @hollyho

3 Likes

Those ARE very nice looking seeds cuz What’s the cross again?

4 Likes

The plant has pulled in another one to do her propagating that she can’t accomplish!:green_heart::deciduous_tree::+1:

2 Likes

lol I’ve been addicted to making seeds for decades! Planting them everywhere is second to that lol then last is smoking em! But not least lol i do more of the last than anything

6 Likes

You’re a regular blazey mblazerson

1 Like

I hear you man. I worked providing moving crews and security crews part time for a couple decades at antique shows so I accumulated all sorts of things. I also used to buy them up online broken and refurbish them. Seems everything I mess with I end up learning how to restore. I do have a few though :wink:

Does tend to be the case. I look at thinks like the claims on my new light and think it looks pretty good efficiency wise but the cost of these new Mars lights is not small. Just nowhere near the $2500 mark.

3 Likes

Thank you! I kept my expectations low so I wouldn’t be shocked if it didn’t work. Now I’m shocked that it did :grin:

Thank you! The ones in this pic are my reversed blackstrap auto (gnome automatics) crossed with a (double grape x 3bog) x CDLC from @BasementBeans (mephisto).

3 Likes

very nice! You must give me a tag when you grow em and test! lol

1 Like

https://youtu.be/l9zcLAUp5E0

1 Like

lol I have that in my library stored on external HD
Actually have almost all of their music

1 Like

@KanehB lol you should know an ol stoner like me would have just about any old school song about weed!

1 Like