Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

Watchu growing buddy😉
Yo mamma’s tit…
Bang :boom: (computer breaking noises) :rofl:

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Grabbed by the short hairs!!!

Well now, I’ll have a pre rolled, Candy blue horse panty dropper cookie monster runt dog diesel purple whoopie cake. The watermelon pheno please. All out? Well, how about an eigth of Vermillion scanlon, skunk toothpaste apricot grasshopper thai crossed with Xajaka blue rush Afghan Hawaiian pizza dream. Oh dear. Well I guess I’ll have to see my local dealer. Have a nice day.

9 Likes

Bahahahahaha

:joy::rofl:

Just about….spat out my morning coffee!

That was awesome! :relaxed: Thanks! LOL

2 Likes

Local dealer usually has what you want! If not today by tomorrow for sure :rofl:

5 Likes

Now that’s funny, I think I smoked that once.:rofl:

1 Like

I had the same expectations. In fact just threw it on for something while I was finish trimming a pound. Ended up watching all the episodes out then (4 I think) I honestly can’t remember laughing that hard in a while. Made me go watch suicide squad in fact. Now I want to see a show just about “weasel “ not sure why but he just looks awesome lol

1 Like

Even though he murdered 27 children? I was expecting him to appear and get killed off

2 Likes

Forgot about that part actually but tbh it makes me even more intrigued now . Backstory/origin wise anyway.

1 Like

They did leave an option for that. Did you watch suicide squad thru the credits? Weasel wakes up on the beach and runs into the jungle…

4 Likes

I was expecting a lot of things.

I wasn’t expecting to laugh anywhere near as hard or as often as I did.

It’s rude, childish, offensive and absolutely my favorite show of the last year.

4 Likes

I did see that. When I saw him gasp and awake I gave a fist pump! My son looked at me like I was F$&@ed haha I really do hope so. @Yetigrows couldn’t have said it better myself tbh

2 Likes

That was my take on suicide squad, and also what made it good… Its like a B movie, with A-listers… I love Nanui, he’s got what, a dozen lines in the movie? How much did Sly Stallone make for those voiceovers? ROFL “Birddd” “Squishy friends” lol. thats half his dialogue! (he speaks the most when hes reprimanded for almost eating rat girl). But even then its like 10 words. ROFL The best is his C-4 model of peacemaker, and peacemakers response “Thats nice but it doesnt even look like me!” ROFLMAO

1 Like

how has everbody’s day been?

1 Like

You’re welcome. A good laugh is a good way to start the day but careful with the coffee. Which reminds me…Time for a refill!

1 Like

Could @Upstate and @Guitarzan and @YoBigdaddy DM me please. Thank you!:green_heart::v:

Bubbles is promoting my partner’s new book! :rofl:

Written by her and all the art done by Martin Springett, who’s also still writing and performing British Prog Rock :metal:

11 Likes

PM sent. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

1 Like

I have FINALLY solved my squirrel in the roof/ceiling problem.
After 5 days or more of this little bastard terrorizing me and my cats…The amount of noise the damn thing would make was unreal for such a small animal. I might be able to sleep now!
I was supposed to have someone come an help me with putting the trap on the roof but plans fell through. I got the damn ladder out myself and got the trap on the roof last night. (had surgery not supposed to lift anything)
10:30 AM I heard a hell of a lot of racket going on.
I hate to say it, but I am an asshole. There is 1 less squirrel in this world now.
I did a shitty patch job on the hole that the squirrel made, so nothing else can easily get in there.
As I was covering the hole, I seen another squirrel walking along the power lines. :unamused:

10 Likes