Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

I know I’m going to hear it. Anyone use it for joint pain?

3 Likes

I use the Horse liniment I needed something a little stronger

1 Like

No Horse jokes. Lol

My grandmother always kept a bottle of horse liniment. It was as smelly as it was effective, and boy was it effective.

3 Likes

I had some old stuff it is hard to get a hold of but it smelt like butt holes. Lol I got some in there is a little stinky. Someone always says I smell an old man

2 Likes

I just got 99.997% pharma grade DMSO to UP my salve game :fist:

@Hemp

5 Likes

Yes and When I want your opinion, I’ll give it to you

2 Likes

Oh my there’s alot of people that get easily offended anymore. I try to stay in my lane, but sometimes it’s impossible and well theres no filter on my mouth.

4 Likes

Check Sebring’s Salves. DMSO + CBD + some oils.

3 Likes

LOL, many have tried but none ended up happy :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks. I’m having problems. Thanks as always. Like a big plumb on the back side of my knee. The other stuff is a little too strong I’ve seen where you need to dilute it with some water and just spray it I do need to try something different

2 Likes

I think that’s telling the truth. Lol

2 Likes

I like those. Cool stuff. I found some the other day.

1 Like

Agree! Just trying to keep a a bit of a filter on my brain

1 Like

Yeah I think the original “when I want your opinion I’ll give it to you” I saw on a Mafia poster with the Boss sitting and flanked by goodfellows LOL

2 Likes

We not fighting over here are we? Not sure of the humidity!!! Lol

2 Likes

When we were kids we used to say, if I want any lip from you ill get it off my zipper.:rofl: but seriously anyone heard of moly moly? I have an old flip woth a couple seeds marked with that.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s a reused flip that had moly in it . Lol

5 Likes

I got u. My grandfather was like be seen and not heard. Not a good way to be. It’s made me a little hard on my kids a little. I’m the DI lol I try and explain.

Holy Moly!!! Is she around. Lol I remember those days.

1 Like