Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

6 Likes

One of the many things I can not be unseen :dizzy_face:ā€:dizzy:

1 Like

Thankfully Iā€™m not that hairyā€¦ on my body. :wink:

VERY NIICE!

2 Likes

Iā€™m done which that.

Whatā€™s everyoneā€™s most nerve racking part of growing? For me personally its getting the seeds to germinate Lol. But then again growing outside until october is sketchy lol.
Cheers

8 Likes

I really donā€™t find anything nerve racking about it. Sometimes Iā€™m disappointed in how something turns out. For the most part I find growing cannabis very enjoyable.

7 Likes

Oh yea I totally agree. I 100% enjoy growing too. But once the seeds exceed 100$ a pack they better break through the ground! lmfao
I just passed my 4 yr anniversary on the site last week!
Cheers

10 Likes

Waiting for amber trichs.

6 Likes

ā€œTURN AMBER YOU BITCHESā€ doesnā€™t usually workā€¦

I know, Iā€™ve triedā€¦ They stay cloudy even longer just to piss you off :wink:

7 Likes

$100 + a pack, I see how germinating them could be nerve racking. Lol

6 Likes

I recently found some black truffle that was $500 for 10 regs :grimacing: One of my fears is that I would buy them, then be too scared to open the package :joy:

6 Likes

Ok fellas! I have a butt ton of trim/larf/bud from a plant that made seeds. I need to do something with it. I donā€™t mind how much of a return I get on it as long as itā€™s not wasted! Iā€™ve made edibles before but itā€™s different every time. I donā€™t have access to dry ice, I donā€™t have bubble bags or know how to make bubble hash :joy: I donā€™t have a trim bin but Iā€™m sure I can figure out a way to get the keif from it. Whatā€™s the best easiest way to extract the goodies from all of this? Collect keif and do something w that? If so, what? Or use alcohol, then let the alcohol evaporate? My wife will more than likely prefer to inhale it than eat it. But any ideas will be taken into consideration! What would YOU do?

3 Likes

Buy a set of ice hash bags. Its easy to make hash with them. Lots of online tutorials.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s my only option? And do you have to use dry ice? Bc I canā€™t get that around here.

1 Like

No regular ice

1 Like

Not your only option, but the best one in my opinion

You can collect Kief and press it, easy to set up a screen to work the material through. Also the bubble bags as @Floyd suggested are used by many. Going to take my first crack at those soon myself.

3 Likes

Right on, Iā€™ll look into it. Itā€™s dry but only about a week old. Some not as dry. How can I store it to wait on the bags? Freeze or just let it continue to dry out?

Also, idk if this matters one bit but I only have around 4-6 oz. Is that enough for the trouble?

Freeze it ā€¦

1 Like

Just freeze it, the stuff I put in the freezer to make hash from was fresh cut and not dried at all. You want that material frozen when you use it.

2 Likes