Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Ok now I am confused. These bubblebagdude bags and washing machines are what I keep hearing are the best ones. What brand do you have @Floyd?

1 Like

These are the originals. 20 years and still going. I dont use a washing machine. Never have.

Good quality I would say

5 Likes

Iā€™m not seeing them on Amazon. Iā€™ll have to use the old google I guess :joy:

1 Like

Bubble Dude may be great. Ive never used them so I dont know.

1 Like

Ok, so is bubble bag the manufacturer?

1 Like

yes brand name

1 Like

Holy shit! I wish someone knew if the bubble bag dude ones were good lol

2 Likes

Im sure someone does. Start a thread

1 Like

They werenā€™t that costly when I got mine. Lol

1 Like

I could buy a whole new grow light for that lmao!! Youā€™ve definitely got your money out of yours tho at 20 years and still going strong! Iā€™ll probably wuss out and go with the bubblebagdude ones :rofl:

3 Likes

The Chinese knockoff ones are worth 80$, but I would check the stitching for loose threads.

5 Likes

I would think the Bubblebagdude ones are good. There are countless reviews and videos on them. That said, I have not used my set yet and have only researched them, not used them personally.

4 Likes

Same here cuz lol Iā€™ve had my original BubbleBag set for 20+ yearsā€¦itā€™s old/well worn/used/stainedā€¦but still works great lol
I say ā€˜stainedā€™ but itā€™s more just discolored from so much use over all the years

7 Likes

That describes mine perfectly. :grin:

4 Likes

I finally have my new set of bags seasoned to perfection. Thatā€™s when you pull it out of the freezer and it reeks like hash!

4 Likes

I have a bunch of trim from last year to run through my bags, im such a procrastinator.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in the same boat. But I have a bucket full. I need to do something with

2 Likes

The smoke is good but old. I like green hits.

1 Like

I hear that. I have a whole BOG Grape Punch plant frozen and all the trim from the other BOG plants that I am going to make into hash or at least try. I just have not got around to replacing the exit hose on the washing machine yet so I keep putting it off.

12 Likes

Is safe give the addy to receive seeds?

1 Like