Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

So, I can vape using Ancient Alien technology!?!

SOLD.

6 Likes

Ive done dry sift. I prefer making ice hash. I even made a tumbler back in the day with an electric BBQ spit to turn it. lol

3 Likes

Just found this:

" Can I make Bubble Herbal Extract with moldy plant matter?

YES. Bubble Man recommends an extra mold-removing step: place your herbal extract into a jar full of water with a tight-fitting lid and shake it up. The mold spores will float to the top and can be skimmed off with a spoon or turkey baster. Then, rinse the jar into the 25 micron bubble bag and press the moisture out as usual."

Gonna do this eventually :+1:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve asked this before kindaā€¦ but this is more of a poll for the bubble hashersā€¦

Do you freeze your bud/trim fresh? Or dry it first? I have some thatā€™s dry and wasnā€™t sure if I could use it for this by the time my bubble bags get here.

Not a fan of the 25u bag. PM notwithstanding.

3 Likes

Me neitherā€¦

4 Likes

I use trim and bud that has been dried. Not a fan of using fresh, but thatā€™s just me others do like fresh.

1 Like

& @Floyd

Rationale? (other than I assume you loose A LOT by going this smol.)

1 Like

@Oldjoints right on! Do you freeze it after its dry?

@Foreigner @Floyd i thought the 25 was ā€œthe purestā€ or best?

1 Like

Anything lower than 45 is unsmokable on its own.

If itā€™s in a mix itā€™s not so bad. But mostly it adds quantity at the expense of quality.

On my last run I didnā€™t even collect it.

For your first run Iā€™d suggest collecting everything separately bag by bag and determining a strategy that works for you. Mine is to collect 160-45

3 Likes

Yes I let it sit out until dry 2-3 hours on drying micron sheet and then freeze.

I meant before you ice it down, sorry lol

Personally I enjoy whatā€™s in the 25 micron the best. It is void of all plant matter and only trichomes

2 Likes

Ok! I wonder if u mixed the 25 with the rest of it would be ok?

Before use I put in freezer for a couple days ā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Ok Iā€™m on it! :joy:

Yes. If you do what they call a full spectrum hash would I consider this acceptable and decent.

If you are looking for max quality you want to go higher but your yield will suffer greatly.

1 Like

I find that the 160 catches the last of the green and the 25 is good only for edibles but to each their own.

Max quality would be just 90 or 73 but yield would be very low.

What do you mean by higher? No 25 bag?

1 Like

220 work bag
160 trash catcher
No 120
No 90
No 73
45 main collection bag.
25 maybe collect if you want edibles.

This is just how I do it. Many ways to go.

3 Likes