Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

Looks sort of like my real bike. Lol

4 Likes

Happy 15th Anniversary the “Crystal Anniversary” and many more!

Cheers!
☆djsf

4 Likes

We are at 11 years.
Found her late but happy I did.
Have a good day

3 Likes

That’s awesome man, time flies. My wife and I are heading for 33 this year. Dam our kids are getting old :rofl:

7 Likes

I got it wrong the first time I got married, but really got it right the second time.

9 Likes

Congratulations @Floyd

1 Like

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY @Floyd & Mrs@Floyd !

Gnome = most-awesome! :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice, its a great thing to celebrate! We had our 55th like wow time goes and now I learned of the master plan where the family is treating me to a Birthday dinner on Friday wow at a wonderful steakhouse, those son’s of mine I knew were up to something, It will be fun I will be 75 can you believe that? I hope to keep on keeping on for a long time, my mother in law is 102 today that is crazy. It is all tempered by my Ukrainian Heritage, some of us in the US and others in Canada. So this aging dude is stuck today with a six inch filter and fan hanging about 18 inches short in a new set up and I cannot presently get it up there so I am taking a break maybe wait till I get some help on the weekend

6 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Floyd !

1 Like

Have a happy one @Floyd :hugs: :pray: Enjoy

1 Like

Hey there @Oldtimerunderground , tried out my rosin press at low temp with multiple presses and look what we got here. It’s some Hellfire hash grown by OTUG himself. I probably could have pressed it a bit more but it’s nice and pliable now so I am going to use it as is :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Happy Anniversary! :partying_face:

That Gnome is so great! :grin: I need one in my life! Lol

1 Like

That’s awesome Doug :grinning: I love the look of that slab :heart_eyes::drooling_face:

The Hellfire OG from @CoastalMarySeeds is definitely :fire: stuff.

15 Likes

Yeah brother, it’s nice and solid now yet still playable. Really cool, you did really good with it man. It a really cool strain from @CoastalMarySeeds but I have yet to get a bad one. They always treated me very well.

5 Likes

I needed to spend some more time with the family so I’ve been dropping in here just enough to let my friends know I still appreciated them and maybe drop a few pics from time to time. I try to follow read up on threads but I don’t post much. All is good though. :+1: Thanks. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Happy anniversary Floyd!

2 Likes

It happens and you’re making the right choice ! Hold em close while you can …No need to thank me just checking in brother !

4 Likes

i just shook up my male chem fuego to pollinate/make seeds. as far as pollen clusters go this chem fuego is looking very sparse, but it will do the job.

4 Likes

@Floyd heres the protector of my garden! Love that one even more though. Very cool

11 Likes

Heres Chuck.

Chuck U. Farley is his name.

11 Likes