Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

That Hellfire was a big gal huh? What terps does she put out, what was the buzz like? I need two more STELLAR OGā€™s For the ultimate OG project weā€™ve been working on, this looks interesting?

1 Like

Ha I LOVE IT! great minds bro, great minds!

1 Like

I have one holding a sign that says go away. I like yours better. Lol

2 Likes

Happy anniversary @Floyd enjoy.

1 Like

Here is a link to the post from my grow :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

my brotherā€™s grand-daughter, 6 years old, asks me if I want to hear a joke. I said OK.

She goes, Threā€™s two cannibals sitting on the curb, eating a clown.
One cannibal looks at the other and says, ā€œDoes this taste funny?ā€

13 Likes

Have you guys ever ordered from ā€œunited seed bankā€? If so, have u had anything like this happen??:sob::sob:

2 Likes

They got back to me within 10-15 min

5 Likes

Allā€™s well that ends well I suppose.

Pretty innocent explanation but I would be quite shocked myself to open an empty box :laughing:

Glad they got you fixed up in record time.

3 Likes

I hear that explanation and I think I want a pack of whatever the breeder is smoking lol

5 Likes

Ikr, they act like theyā€™re giving them away on their end and I feel like I spend most of my money on these little tiny packages with barely anything in them already lmao all you have to do is count to 10 and slam them in there, itā€™s not hard lol!! But yeah, Iā€™m super relieved!

2 Likes

LOL, I knew you could smoke Labrador but I did not realize you could smoke bullshit :rofl: Sorry, I get they are making it right which is really cool but that explanation, yikes.

1 Like

High and packing seeds I could see the screw up.

3 Likes

So, check it out!
I go to the mailbox and thereā€™s an Amazon box in the mail. I was thinking, What did she order this time?
Turns out, quite a while back I was chatting with a member, @Bow4Buck about the BudBuster Pro. He was telling me that he uses it and has great success with it. At that time he said he would try to send me a sample to try. I said sure. This was a few months ago, and had honestly forgot about it. Guess what was in that package today? Yup! BBP!!! Iā€™m anxious to try it out. Not only was there the BBP. But a nice pack of Grand Daddy Purple X PPP.
Iā€™m so happy I canā€™t keep my feet from dancing.
Thank you so much. What a perfect gift @Bow4Buck many thanks.

8 Likes

Honestly this is the first week with no snow or freezing temps in the forecast. If I wasnā€™t worried about it freezing, you would of got it a while ago. Happy growing :grin::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Not sure where everyone is, but Iā€™m listening to the peepers in NY right now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Same ! I heard a few the other day, but they werenā€™t like tonight :heart: They are my favorite sound in the world. Just makes spring and summer that much better. Always brings back memories too.
I just told God tonight that Iā€™m happy they are back.

Soon it will be campfires and sipping tea or lemonade outside watching the sunset with those beautiful creatures chirping away.

6 Likes

I am in Jersey and heard them tonight. WTF? there was a fricken blizzard of snow on Saturdayā€¦ I had to do a double take to make sure I was hearing what I thought I wasā€¦

5 Likes

In case someone out there doesnā€™t know what they sound like, here.
The audios a little loud thou. Itā€™s more of a distant sound here, and just makes the nights feel alive. Even at 2am they makes it feel like the night is still young.

5 Likes