Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

Year almost freeze cured . Lol

1 Like

Is it ok to freeze it as soon as I trim? I tried looking it up but every time I type in “fresh frozen bubble hash” I get info related to rosin :joy:

1 Like

You bet and process it frozen right into your bubble bags .

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you! I can make bubble hash with it as soon as it’s frozen right? So if I put it in tonight, maybe tomorrow? Or am I wishful thinking? :joy:

2 Likes

For sure, you’ll be good to go

2 Likes

Hell yes! Thanks! I have some that’s already been in the freezer for about a week but I have some fresh I’d like to get out of the way when I use the other. Just making sure I was good to do so! It will be my first try :grimacing: I bought the 5 pack of bubble bag dudes :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Smart, I should take a page out of your book. My freezer is over-run right now. Yea you’ll be fine, have fun!

2 Likes

Are you doing just bubble or dry ice?

1 Like

Not sure if you’ve been told but mix your bud and trim in a pail then pour through the bags . Less chance of tearing a bag.

3 Likes

I have some in there from last year too :grimacing:

Bubble

Yes! It one of my first questions bc while watching a video I was so scared the dude was going to mess up his bags lol

Thank you guys! I appreciate it!

1 Like

Sure, can’t think of any reason why not.

2 Likes

Dry ice is so much easier. Just sayin’… I’ve done both.

1 Like

We don’t have dry ice round these parts :rofl: stg I have never seen it anywhere! I have to use whatever is at my disposal. But I may try it one day if I come across some!

1 Like

Well in that case… get at least 3-4 , 5 gallon buckets ,cut out the bottoms at different levels. It will make it much easier to sift through

1 Like

I take that back! I have seen it before! In a chicken factory I worked in… I’m pretty sure that’s what they were using on the chicken. They would shovel it over into huge tubs of chicken. I have no idea where they get it.

1 Like

Look up where to get it near you…

I have 2 buckets 🪣 🪣

:rofl::rofl:

But one of them does have a hole in it! A little drill and saw action the other morning :ok_hand:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sorry!! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Do you have a machine to agitate? Or drill and bucket?

3 Likes

I am a lazy stoner.

3 Likes