Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

That’s what happens when you get a spanking.

1 Like

Naw man. I’m good. Just a little miffed that I spent that cash and got nothing. I have WAY more beans than I could ever use.

My GF had two big ass bottles of Smart Water that she drank out of but barely. I figured why waste them and poured them into a gallon jug to water with next time. What I forgot was that her doctor has her mixing salt with water (it’s supposed to hydrate you better I guess). Thankfully it randomly came up about how she didn’t drink them because she way overdid it on the salt in them.

If she didn’t say anything I might have had a very bad day in the grow room!

4 Likes

It’s been I min to get 2 g for a pack
But I just almost had a bidding war for
Bomb as purple I just grew
No one cared what name it had lol

5 Likes

I hope everyone is enjoying there free life
Here’s what I’ve been up to just a warm uo set 750 lbs
Won’t let me add video

3 Likes

Get ‘em my friend

3 Likes

I guess by now everyone knows Mike Tyson is big time into the cannabis scene.
I saw a video last nite that showed a new product from Mike. I nearly fell off the chair.

6 Likes

You almost have to buy them. It’s hysterical :joy:

1 Like

That’s epic! I love it

:rofl: that’s hilarious

Well, I’ve said before that I’m a deal hunter, and I just gotta share my latest score:
I just snagged a 2x4 gorilla tent with optional 2 foot vertical extension, an ac infinity 6 inch with controller, 2 clip fans, 6 inch carbon filter and ducting, and a custom in-tent mount for cables etc and it set me back $250.
Now I can start my personal size perpetual grow!

11 Likes

That’s super cool, what model is it so I can look it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the one.

3 Likes

Got all that gear cheaper than the tent is listed as. That is an amazing deal man, congrats. Love that extension.

3 Likes

Thanks bud. Oughta come in handy when I start growing out my landrace beans from @Upstate and @SkunkHunt101 :bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::purple_heart::+1:
For now, it’ll be the flowering home of Black Snow from @anonymous4289

5 Likes

2 x 4 x 8 hmmm

Lay it on its side for twice the floor space :crazy_face:

1 Like

Lol! Yes, I’ll just mainline everything! :wink::rofl:

2 Likes

Hey bubble hashers! Can I freeze fresh trim for a day or so and use it? I won’t be making rosin of any kind. I will keep it in hash pieces or broken up like sand.

Yup keeps indefinite frozen.

2 Likes

Yep, a few days is no issue at all. I’ve left it in the freezer for months and still had great results.

1 Like