Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

I canā€™t wait till Iā€™m at this point with my own homegrown supply! :hugs:

7 Likes

Actually the best oil is MCT oil. Breaks down in the body quicker, better absorbed and much better for you!
If you have liver or gall bladder issues you usually canā€™t get high off edibles. Use MCT under your tongue or in a chocolate and melt under your tongue. That way it bypasses the liver and gall bladders absorbed sublingualy. :green_heart::v:

10 Likes

I had to google what MCT oil was lol.

2 Likes

Perhaps this is part of my issue. Takes me alot to get highā€¦
They do work though, I just have to take alot of it to get pain relief though. More then the average person I would assume.

5 Likes

Try under your tongue. Let it melt. See if that makes a difference.

5 Likes

Agreed. This is how i fell in love with some strains i never enjoyed smoking. Like UK Cheese, not my fave smoke but thereā€™s 8 drops of uk cheese mct oil EVERY morning in my coffee. :+1:

3 Likes

I cant wait to be gifted some amazing delish items from a nice friend here in April lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :yum:

1 Like

Last time I had edibles I didnā€™t get out of my chair all day, needless to say I prefer smoking. I can get the same effect if I want, but I like to be able to function.

4 Likes

A Friend of mine took 5 tablespoons of tincture and said he hallucinated like everything was shades of black and white.

5 Likes

That was so good that it took him back in time.

8 Likes

when I bought acid on a disk that you would tear a small stamp size square and put it under your toung until it melts lol for $12 and trip with this dude who ever he is would appearā€¦ download (1)

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with some decent blotter cuz lol did plenty back in the 70s, in the 60s weā€™d use an eye dropper to put a drop on a sugar cube. Or, when outta sugar cubes, just put a drop into our eyes. LSDā€¦ youā€™d see Mickey Mouse coming around a mountain road in that little red convertible with the yellow balloon tiresā€¦ I know, cause I tried to hitch a ride now n then! :rofl: :+1:
And youā€™d be standing on flat land! :crazy_face: :laughing:

13 Likes

Hello Mr.Johnny , I hope all is well :pray:

1 Like

Lol, those were the days. I was also partial to animal crackers if no sugar cubes around :wink:

6 Likes

Good old Window panes and micro dotsā€¦.

5 Likes

Lol, yeah. Double barrel purple Mikeā€™s and California sunshine. Woo hooooooo

3 Likes

Making me reminisce here gentlemanā€¦. Ahh the good old days! Did have one bad trip though, that was no bueno! But the 99% that went perfectly was absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

Always love a good trip, lately Iā€™ve been doing shrooms. The kids get them so i get them to get enough for me too. Then im like :crazy_face:all night.

4 Likes

Peyote, Psilocybin, Cow-patty shrooms, LSD, 4-way window pane, barrel & blotterā€¦ you name it, I did it lol The last time I tried some shrooms was about 10 yrs ago, when my sons had a bagful and I asked for someā€¦Iā€™m not a fan of tripping anymore, I found out.

10 Likes

Ya , me neither. I think at a certain point our bodies change and we have different reactions. I quit after a bad trip and putting my best friend in the hospital for weeks and almost killing him. Fast forward 8 years, about 6-7 years back. I tried some new age SID, yikes it was a nightmare I hated it, just wanted to come down, then a few years back. 1-2 before Covid I tried shrooms on New Years in New York. Ended up in my buddies loft, cowering in his studio cuz I despised that too. I think Iā€™m done with trippinā€™ out!

5 Likes