Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

I will hit you up after I harvestā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

4 Likes

Cannot wait! Just made my day @Oldjoints thank you very much!

5 Likes

As usual @Oldjointsā€¦ cuz, your OGenerosity is grand!

6 Likes

What an amazing community.

@Oldjoints , sir you rawk.

4 Likes

:rofl: perfectly executed.
I just read Bodhiā€™s description of Blue Tara, and it does sound exquisite.
That said, Bodhi had a way with words when describing herb, so Iā€™d probably drool over any strain he describes! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Nice, I like the way you did that. Another tid bit of knowledge. Thanks @Oldjoints

2 Likes

Definitely agree with ā€œBodhi had a way with words ā€œ. There are a few descriptions that I read and think. Damn I missed that, it sounds amazing

2 Likes

Orā€¦ work it lengthwise along a long mirror / glass / tabletop. Move slowly (left to right or r to l), and the start should be very light, and as you move lengthwise, you start to get color as you shake and break more plant matter into the mixā€¦ You can pulverize a LOT of plant matter into the hash if you arenā€™t paying attention.

120 worked for me for Dry Ice Hash.

Did up a bunch of trim Bubble Hash style today, and used the 220 as the work bag, 120, 90, 75, 45 and occasionally the 25 (first run of each batch). The smaller the microns, the lighter the hash. I see many people not collecting at 25, and I dunno, I got some REALLY blond hash at 25, but without a microscope with that capability, is it trichomes? or trichome stalks and busted trichs? Only one way to find outā€¦ Dry that shit and smoke it! LOL

5 Likes

I used to separate using different size work bags, but I found myself usually gravitating to the best until it was all gone and then on to the rest lol ā€¦ So I just use one size now and the whole batch is the same potency. Which is just fine with me lol

3 Likes

Same, I usually collect it all in the 45 and sometimes the 90 or 75 depending on yield. I donā€™t run large enough batches to warrant separating a lot, too tedious

3 Likes

10 Likes

ROFLMAOā€¦ Is there an opposite version of this? I seem to have more than I can smoke, and I am being forced to find creative ways to destroy it such as bubble hash, dry ice hash, rosin pressing and other ways to burn it. Yet thereā€™s still more here!!

Oh what to do, what to do?!?!

10 Likes
10 Likes

Such a terrible problem to have. :frowning: Is your platinum card also too heavy for your wallet, which is too thick and bulging with cash so it distracts from your natural bulge?

8 Likes

Wonderful predicament to be in huh cuz? :crazy_face: :laughing: :+1:

4 Likes

Oh Vacouver :rofl:

4 Likes

Make the most intense edibles the world has ever seen. Like a zip per stick. You MIGHT actually be the first person in history to ever OD on weed lol

4 Likes

I thought that was step one of any recipeā€¦

7 Likes

Fine, 2 zips per stick. Itā€™s just hard to consistently wet up the weed with the butter if you use any more than that lmao

4 Likes

I believe olive oil is the most efficient THC absorbing fat so it would be super easy to make death oil with it lol

Edit: I wonder what the maximum amount of decarboxylated concentrate that can be absorbed into, letā€™s say, a pint of olive oil :thinking:

3 Likes