Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

Whos this old ? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Tailor mades. When I smoked tobacco, I preferred rollies.

2 Likes

Anyone ever pop any of the Box of Chocolates from Worcestershire_Farms. I was gonna ask them and noticed that they are suspended.
I have them in a paper towel and was wondering how the high was from the bunch. I have the tread bookmarked but wanted a bit more info if anyone has popped them.

3 Likes

Confused by @Prince 's post, Coda googles worcestershire farms box of chocolates:

2 Likes

worcestershire farms used to be a member here.
I think the Box of Chocolates was mixed strains if I remember correct.

3 Likes

In case anybody is interested.

3 Likes

Yeah that (plus 20)

1 Like

I just wanna know if the high was good. I understand what’s in there. I’ll know for sure once there done I guess.

2 Likes

Never seen this trick. But I use another.
Take the cloves off of the head and put a small handful in a tupperware container or jar. Then shake the living shit out of it. The cloves will all be clean from their husks. :wink:

Going up there sometime today to see if I can make something work. It’s currently snowing a tad.
Wish me luck!

I grew some.

1 Like

so i ended up in the hospital, admitted from emergency room yesterday afternoon. it turned out i have the flu and extreme dehydration. also extremely low blood pressure. only the way to the hospital my vision was really fucked. everything was blurry and blinding and it was impossible to distinguish what things were, blind parts, everything terrible and terrifying. It looks like they resolved every thing though so thats good. they were going to put me in the ICU but thankfully i recovered just enough to not go… and they didn’tt have thanksgiving food, lol.

sorry for rambling, i just got back and felt like rambling (i don’t have my own thread)

18 Likes

Damn bud, that sucks!
Hope you’re doing better now.
No Thanksgiving food, wtf’s up with that?!?

2 Likes

Your good brother. We all have those days. Get better

1 Like

Get better soon amigo!

2 Likes

I hope you feel better soon. Hospitals are no fun. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior @FieldEffect @blowdout2269

Thank you for the Starlink info and help. Ordered Monday, delivered today, and I have 145 Mbps just setting the dish out in the back yard. Screaming fast when you’re used to DSL.
:+1:

8 Likes

Get better soon!

How was the high ?

1 Like

Hell yeah man!

It’s a game changer I made the same leap from 1-3Mbps. Video conferencing actually works!

1 Like