Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

I hear ya on the burping. With a large grow itā€™s probably worth it for that alone. Worth a shot trying em if they interest ya for sure

@TopShelfTrees1 Have you seen the monstrous thread we have going?

3 Likes

No sir, gracias

2 Likes

No thatā€™s quite common jar weed all eventually turns to crap Iā€™ve found.
Hash it edible material is about all its good for once itā€™s reached itā€™s expiration date .

1 Like

I may have to try them, I have way too many jars of weed. Iā€™ve been giving it away to friends so I can keep growing new strains. They all love our smoke, I say our because itā€™s a team effort here. Thanks OGā€™s.

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed 's opened up his Frankenstein S1 sale!!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

SOMEONE ā€œSPONSORā€ THIS FOR ME!

(sponsor cause I canā€™t afford a grinder that costs $869.28 CADā€¦ BUT I WANT IT.)

4 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior & @HeadyBearAdventures Thnx, both of you! Iā€™ve seen a lot of what I thought might be plain old hype about them things. I wasnā€™t about to spend any money to find out either! My jars have worked for decades, but, thereā€™s always newer tech comes along for most everything, I might give em a tryā€¦

Well hell lol the link to test one, is for Canada only!

4 Likes

I want one too! Love the changeable teeth option! Maaan! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

lol Iā€™ve had this old grinder for over 15yrs now, it does the job and didnā€™t cost an arm & leg!
Think Iā€™ll just keep on keeping on with it! :rofl: :wink: :+1:

That IS a nice one though lol But at that price, Iā€™d want it to roll the damn joint for me too, and possibly even offer a light!

4 Likes

@mota

I was thinking if something like irredescense or phosphoressence would be possible in cannabis plants. Say high phosphorus or sulfur containing plantsā€¦:grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

That grinder should be 24 carat gold for that price :joy:

2 Likes

Too soft!! :rofl:

1 Like

Like this:

24k gold plated of course. I have a grinder from this company (Phoenician Engineering) and it is the best one Iā€™ve ever owned! I have a regular one thatā€™s red, and I got it on OfferUp for 40 bones.
The one above is $1,500

4 Likes

Itā€™s pretty, something I would put on a shelf. Get high and stare at it.šŸ«£

1 Like

This is how I feel about heady glass

1 Like

I would put in a safe. Lol

1 Like

I would put it back on the shelf and buy something reasonable.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve wanted one of those phoenicians forever. Last time I tried grabbing one. First year of Covid I could not find one in stock ANYWHERE in the world no joke. Perhaps itā€™s time to look again, second person ever Iā€™ve seen that owns one. Is it as great as I am envisioning @HeadyBearAdventures

1 Like

Ha! Glad you posted thatā€¦. Phoenician found and ordered! Sweeeeet

2 Likes