Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

manā€¦ this heat. the room iā€™m in is like 20 degrees higher than it is outside, and thatā€™s with all grow lights off and a shitty air conditioner. i almost collapsed 2 or 3 times, had to ice my body to cool down. i feel bad for all of you living in arizona and elsewhere with the heat. itā€™s cooled down a bit but i have to sleep outside so i dont wake up being cooked alive. :fire: itā€™s supposed to be 100 tomorrow

4 Likes

Weā€™ve had 3 days of solid rain and cool temps here.

1 Like

Went for a mountain bike ride on an unfamiliar trail the other day. Ended up being way beyond my level, way longer, and way f*cking hotter than I anticipated. Ran out of water and thought I was going to croak. Alas I lived to burn one another day.

4 Likes

Jeez dude. You gotta be careful doing stuff like that. I always take more water than I need when hiking, and still run out, lolā€¦

2 Likes

For sure man, I need to get a camel back since my bike has only room for one bottle cage.

1 Like

Straight from hot as F to but rot season. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Did you say butt rot? Thatā€™s about what you get. lol
Heat mix with humidity.
Thatā€™s when itā€™s time to break out the baby powder. I will wear two or three shirts and one day. And I do change my underwear if I can. I canā€™t stand the sweatiness. Donā€™t get me wrong I like it to a certain extent. But when sweat starts running down your leg into your shoes, itā€™s a little hot.

4 Likes

Lol, oh man, but rot was supposed to be bud rot, but otherwise, yes it is also taco butt season.

2 Likes

I know what you were saying I was just trying to make a joke. Lol
Haaaa. Iā€™ll tell you since Iā€™ve gotten older I canā€™t take the spices like I could when I was younger. I love to eat some jalapeƱos. I think itā€™s more chili powder to tears me up.

2 Likes

Its my fat fingers and lack of editing skillz that got me there. I liked the joke, but Iā€™m fairly infantile for an old man.

2 Likes

We call that being stoned. Just donā€™t tell the rest of the world that. lol
Sometimes Iā€™m like what in the hell did I just write?

1 Like

I have been wondering what has been killing my grass . Manly centipede . The neighbor next-door is spraying weed killer as he cuts his grass . Yes his yard looks like lightning hit it . Now I know

1 Like

Weed killer? Thatā€™s sacrilege to kill weed.:astonished:

1 Like

How many bottle racks does your camel have?

3 Likes

Fucking camel drink all my water donā€™t you know this is the desert?

5 Likes

Remarkable animals. Smells like a Camel still remarkable.

4 Likes

I have a coat made out of a camel. I guess that makes me a water reservoir?

2 Likes

Spike yourself in pot and stay there. Make a journal called??

1 Like

ā€œForeigner stands still for 65-70 daysā€

2 Likes

ā€œForeigner Self Wateringā€

1 Like