Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/world-gravy-wrestling-championships-makes-145008848.html?utm_placement=newsletter&guccounter=1

1 Like

Canadian flag

5 Likes

The bananas are going out actually but there are many good reasons to hang around the docks :joy:

1 Like

Wasn’t it George Carlin who said:

“Show me a tropical fruit, and I’ll show you a c*cksucker from Guatemala!”

1 Like

I was reading a book about it while I was there and the politics of the humble banana is fascinating.

2 Likes

U wish I could eat :banana:…they are actual my favorite, love them with peanut butter. But unfortunately they have negative side effects and the wife doesn’t like those side effects very much… lol a little gas never hurt anybody…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Um @Foreigner what the fuck is this amazing looking cross you sent me?!?!
Haffa Haze (G13x Panama/Malawi)?!
You must tell me more, lest my bean balls become more blue!

4 Likes

It’s an 88g13hp X (Panama/Malawi) which come I believe from Ace but I got from someone else.

There have been a couple different flowering times on these so I’d say 12 with a margin of error.

It’s pretty nice stuff.

3 Likes

I saw the picture in the opening of the “remains legal” thread. Is she pretty heavy like the g13hash?

2 Likes

It was more heady than heavy I’d say. But it still packs a punch. Yield was maybe average low. I’m probably too close to it to be a totally fair judge but I find it to be a very nice hybrid.

It’s one of those ones that keep pushing out pistils forever so you need to judge ripeness by other means.

5 Likes

Hash Making Question

Hey y’all! I saw someone a while back post a method of makimg hash from flower dust where they soaked the powdered material in water which resulted in seperating the plant matter from the trichs

If memoery serves correct, the rixhs sank and the plant material floated for ease of separation.

I thought I bookmarked it… but I didn’t. Does anyone know thw process im talking about? Thanks in advance.

:sob:

2 Likes

I’ve done this on a small scale. I made very poor quality hash by running trim through a kitchen strainer. Very green and dirty. I then dumped it in a beaker of water and the trichs sink and the green floats.

It works. Use a very wide mouth container for the soak or it’s hard to get the trichs out. Also a little rubber spatula helps get it all but a simple decanting works too.

Dry as normal on cardboard.

I’ve only done it as an experiment not with real bulk.

@JoeCrowe was doing something similar if i recall.

You’ve successfully stroked my curiosity bone.

Easy there @Foreigner :rofl:

2 Likes

I can’t believe it’s been 14 years since this maniac beat up some hooker.

images (9)

I6ywcno

Is there even home shopping network/infomercials anymore of this caliber?

2 Likes

Lol, oh my…don’t get me started.
What about the Flex Seal dude. :joy:

2 Likes

Yep, a lotta class there. It’s all low, but there’s lot of it! ROFLMAO

2 Likes

I don’t remember the nuts thing but he’s the guy from Shamwow. My friend had the competitor to Shamwow, Zorbies. I guess infomercials are a lost art. I liked the food related ones. Chef Tony miracle blades, any Billy Mayes. I guess that era is gone.

3 Likes

But wait there’s more, :joy:

2 Likes

Rip to the goat of infomercials Mike Levey. Amazing discoveries was one of my favorite damn shows as a kid for some reason.

images (10)

2 Likes