Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

Thanks for asking the question, for those of us who also don’t know :grin::metal:

2 Likes

I had a pretty extensive conversation with @LoveDaAutos and like he said, “What do I have to lose except a little space in my freezer.” He agreed that there would be kif mixed in with it, but nothing ventured, nothing gained :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just checked on my femmed pollen from November and I see no evident degradation. It depends on how you collected it and how finely you filtered it from the plant material. I have some very fine mesh that I screw a Mason ring over a jar and it keeps, I’d say, all of the plant material separate.

3 Likes

Argh. Trying to cheer back up, and this place is helping, so I’m grateful.

Stupid family making me the middle of a sh*t sandwich again today. The only thing worse would be not having them. But man, my mental health was not up to the crap today.

9 Likes

I feel ya… I used to have such battles with my sister, I now haven’t talked to her in about a decade, and my mom told me I should die, so it’s been a couple years there as well… Sometimes, your sanity is worth more.

3 Likes

My sympathies. Familial drama is why I moved away from all of them. Too much "why can’tyou ____, or you didn’t ____ for me, or i need ____ from you.
It’s hard enough to get/ keep our own lives on track, much less yet to put theirs together for them. I love them but I don’t miss them.

4 Likes

So what’s everyone up to this late at night?? Personally, I’m watching a movie called Project Power on Netflix and waiting for midnight to see how my plants slept, lol.

1 Like

Quick joke for a laugh?

What did one nut say while chasing another nut?

Imma cashew!

7 Likes

Wow, the internet has ruined me, that’s NOT where I thought that was going :joy:

2 Likes

Dirty, dirty boy!

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m lying in bed, waiting for melatonin #1 to make me sleepy. Then I’ll put my phone down and if I don’t fall asleep I’ll take another one. Usually works. Just feeling sad.

2 Likes

I can’t really help it, I was 6’ when I was 12 and I hit my head on a gutter, mind never really came out :grin:

1 Like

Ahh, sleep, I often wonder what that’s like… I’m usually awake until I just pass out from exhaustion, then I have huge cat naps, lol

That stuff never worked for me. Cup of coffee though, can put me out most nights. Fucked up, I know. If I’m not active caffeine drains me quick.

2 Likes

Yeah. I’m struggling to get good sleep and enough, and I’m not a very functional human without it. I’m sure today would have gone better if I’d slept properly last night. I hope you can get your body patched up :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Interesting - you don’t happen to have ADHD do you? That can go along with an atypical reaction to caffeine.

2 Likes

Not the “H” so much anymore… weed. Right? But the A.D.D. can be heavy. More like “Attention Deficit Insomniacs Disorder.” I racked out at 9:15(21:15) last night and was up at 12:37(00:37), I know the long nap well.

4 Likes

Normally I run 19/5 (just like my veg girls) and my coworkers think this is crazy, but it’s all I’ve ever done. If for some reason I get more than 6 hours i feel hungover and I’m significantly less productive.

3 Likes

@RainToday . I learned many years ago to never have any expectations of what is coming in life. I just deal with each moment and move on. I dont see things as good or bad anymore. They are just life that needs attention for a short time. Tomarrow is the first day of the rest of your life. :rainbow:

3 Likes

Yeah. I’m better at letting go than I was, but no where near that level.

2 Likes