Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

@Bert On a military base in Turkey (early 90’s), there was a set of twins that came into the medical clinic - and their names were Lemonjello and Orangejello.
What are the odds??? :rofl:

1 Like

I always thought that was an urban legend! It’s true! Now I gotta tell my family. They’ll love that it’s true!

1 Like

I mean idk about you but when I was younger I heard names like blah blah diesel or cat piss… I much prefer fruity pebbles or wedding cake as names lol

4 Likes

Got a legal limit question. Michigan says 12 plants. Does that just mean 12 total or 12 flowering plants?

2 Likes

Up here, the legal limit of 4 (:flushed::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:) means 4 germinated total

1 Like

Oklahoma is 6&6 per licensed patient, max 2 “patients” per household.

I want to say under 8"is considered seedling and has no stated limit, but I’m not a lawyer and Joheim is a fictional character.

2 Likes

i don’t have a thread so i’ll just post here. 3/3 ‘shruntz’ and so far 0/1 bubba kush sprouted. i’ll probably throw the females of the strain i’m hunting a male in outdoors with the shruntz. wish me luck.

7 Likes

3 Likes

worked out yesterday for the first time in a while and really overdid it. i barely can pput my fucking coat on this morning. i really overdid it like a genius. the best part will be everyone looking at me like, wtf is his problem?

8 Likes

“Hey man pick up my pen for me?”

5 Likes

“You should have seen the other guy.”

:rofl:

5 Likes

@Sintax - Also not a lawyer here (and legally dead :wink: ) but you got me curious. Our state laws are all kinds of screwy and hyper-specific in some regards while not mentioning anything at all of other aspects of legalization.
…and it’s a damned constitutional amendment, here.

At first glance of MI’s laws, though- that all looks vague as hell. I would say it’d be a slam-dunk to argue a plant is a plant is a plant under that law, regardless of maturity. If you’re worried about someone with the wrong kind of ideas getting a peek, I’d be making sure they could only count 12 pots without worrying that $500 fine.

Hope all’s well for ya’ up north.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

2 Likes

Even with 12 its hard to do multiple strains using reg seeds. I’m really praying I get lucky, even though I got seedlings started in case the first wave has issues. I can’t imagine trying reg seeds with a low count like 4.

2 Likes

Not to be difficult but “oh no a $500 fine.” I grow more than twice that a cycle.

3 Likes

yeh only four plants yep thats right as any more than 4 is just not legal or something

7 Likes

Doesnt everyone shriek when getting up or sititng down at the desk?

3 Likes

4…sucks…

Yeah for medical licenses to grow more!

1 Like

Doesn’t seem difficulty making to mention that at all. It is a sight less than a slap on the wrist compared to the kind of thing they used to do regularly, eh?

Our state’s all scattered in it like I mentioned, but at least we have a decent enough count at 36 in three stages.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

I know exactly how you feel. lol

I’ll take a fine as the cost of doing business.

7 Likes