Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

I’ve watched all of Deadwood a few times. Love it.

2 Likes

There are many forms of hell.

4 Likes

Once Upon a Time in the West…

Harmonica: [facing three men] And Frank?

Snaky: Frank sent us.

Harmonica: Did you bring a horse for me?

Snaky: Well… looks like we’re…

[snickers]

Snaky: …looks like we’re shy one horse.

Harmonica: [shaking head] You brought two too many.

then later…

Harmonica: I saw three of these dusters a short time ago. They were waiting for a train. Inside the dusters, there were three men.

Cheyenne: So?

Harmonica: Inside the men, there were three bullets.

7 Likes

Another good one @CanuckistanPete !
I’m going to have to do some western binge watching. lol

1 Like

“Have you ever eaten a sandwich 2 feet away from another man taking a dump” @Oldjoints :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Ummmmm yea.
In a shared cell there is no privacy so that is just the way of things.

Worse is solitary with a hole in the middle of the floor for a toilet and the only person that can flush it is the guard on the other side of the cell door. Especially if that cell is also shared.
It is why it is named the hole…….

1 Like

i can one up that im thinking salem house of correction in salem mass #10 can in the corner for your buisiness but fish served on fridays…lol closed down due to unfit for human habitation

1 Like

brings up a whole different meaning lol

1 Like

Letting this plant dry in the same room as all my clothes was a strategic error. Thankfully(?) I only smell like piss at work, not “normal” pot smell haha.

5 Likes

Speaking of surprisingly good horror with A LOT of nods to the scene:

As a film (in context of what it is trying to achieve): is one of the most solidly written, performed and executed films of it’s type that’s come out in A LONG TIME.

If you saw “Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn”; that film starts as a horror and slowly excalates into a comedy…
BUT “Deadstream” is a solid comedy for the first 30+ minutes and then escalates into a horror!

It’s also written/directed by a husband/wife team that clearly have been working on this for a while. The husband IS THE LEAD ACTOR and as far as performances go it’s shockingly accurate and amazing if you also can’t stand obnoxious influencers/youtube “celebrities”.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Uber is going to deliver cannabis in Toronto. :thinking:

3 Likes

In the latest season of “Chucky”, the killer doll mentions that Uber makes his life so much easier as they’ll deliver him right to his victims doorstep!

Uber kills.

1 Like

Let’s not forget this classic, one of the best western…

9 Likes

Uber is desperately looking for a business model that can actually make it profitable for real, rather than just looking profitable on an “adjusted EBITDA basis” but really continuing to lose hundreds of millions a year… damn straight they’re jumping on anything that even looks like it might end in money. :stuck_out_tongue: Food, people, weed, murderous talking dolls - if it can pay the fare, it’s getting a ride.

4 Likes

Wait…there’s money in murderous talking dolls?
Why am I growing weed?!?

4 Likes

I’m working on a murderous talking plant that ISN’T from space and does not sing.

4 Likes

Seen it soooooo many times. :grinning:

2 Likes

@PhilCuisine
That’s one of my favorite lines in one of my favorite movies!
:rofl:

2 Likes

How about Valdez is Coming, with Burt Lancster
" $100 dollars please "

4 Likes

Haha. My father in law watches so many westerns all the time he has started telling his stories and overall talking in this format.

4 Likes