Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

I guess as long as he doesn’t run out and buy a horse and cowboy boots you’ll be ok.

4 Likes

…he has the hat and everything.

5 Likes

hell i delivered cannabis when i drove for lyft :rofl: got most of my clientell that way when i lived in florida :grin:

6 Likes

Anyone seen these? They look very cool!!! Hydraulic powered e-bikes !!! Basically they have an electric motor with a hydraulic “chain and gear set”. I bet you could really zip around on these things!! :grin::grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Rhino_buddy!

:birthday:

6 Likes

@Rhino_buddy Same, same here!! Happy birthday friend!!
:birthday: :partying_face: :hugs:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Rhino_buddy!! :grinning:
auguri-di-buon-compleanno-glitter-a001en

rinoceronte-carnaval-carnaval

9 Likes

Happy Birthday @Rhino_buddy :birthday:

3 Likes

You guys are the best! Thanks a ton for making it a good start to my day. (Slept in) :yum: Now to give out a few packs of seeds. :+1:

7 Likes

I remember seeing an older guy (probably mid 70’s) riding on this trail and he was passing young people going upgrade. He had a t-shirt on that said “Gears are for wimps”. The old guy was riding an ancient single gear bike from, probably, the 50’s or 60’s. He was just chugging along passing everyone. lol
I wonder what he would say about e-bikes?
:rofl:
They do look fun though. I’d ride one around the place for sure if it could handle rough trail riding. My knees are too shot for me to ride a pedal bike but one of these would be great to jet over to one of my families homes on the place.

4 Likes

I think it would be a lot of fun to build an e bike or even motorized bike. I saw harbor freight was selling 150cc engines (I think, maybe 125cc) for about $130.
I always like to check the bikes out on burning man videos. They are so cool and creative.

3 Likes

Around here we call those “DUI mobiles” haha. Same with the little moped kits. Couple people built some honestly pretty badass choppers out of them.

4 Likes

I can only imagine the power a bike like that is capable of producing. First there is the electric motor, then you add in the hydraulics and this has to be capable of pushing some serious horsepower (for a bike).

1 Like

I never understood laws like this…aren’t dui laws supposed to protect other drivers? If I’m on my bicycle, I pose no danger to oncoming cars, lol…I mean that’s why I’m drunk and on a bike…safety reasons.

1 Like

So, I made 75-5MG of peach-flavored “Master Kush” gummies today. We got a lot of this clear RSO rollin around made with Organic Alcohol. My first time with the MK. Took 5 MG’s 100 minutes ago. MK is awesome and feels like Bubba Kush. Man I love Kush’s :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Yeah, no I get it. The joke is you’re riding a moped because you lost your license for dui.

1 Like

Happy birthday @Rhino_buddy !!! :fist: :partying_face:

1 Like

The irony in that is I lost my ODL when I was 18 riding a moped hahhahah

1 Like

Thanks @Pigeonman ! I had such a great couple days!

Need some hella cracked seeds made by the marvelous @PetalPowerseed ? I’ve got some crosses to toss in too. :wink: Send me some info if you like some.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Rhino_buddy!

2 Likes