Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

On my phone I just go to Mobile Data

Then Preferred Network Type

1 Like

@Oldtimerunderground !!!

2 Likes

Simply hilarious!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I thought that shit was an Internet joke. These younger kids really can’t read cursive?

5 Likes

They don’t teach it any longer. Children get Chrome Books in Kindergarten and they have cell phones

3 Likes

Same here, idk my sons can but that may have been from me tbh.

2 Likes

That’s really dope! I love finding treasures! I used to find all sorts of stuff but recently not so much. Helluva score bro! So awesome

3 Likes

To be clear, you won’t be seeing the actual recipe. This is more a little discussion about beer in life at the time. You know, who drank it, why, and most interesting to me is what “small” beer was. I’ve read all kinds of references to it, but no definition. There is also a little bit of a discussion about beer making then and now, and the host, Thomas Lannon, Assistant Director Manuscripts, Archives and Rare Books at the NYC Public Library, makes a pretty funny comment near the end of the short video about said difference.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t have thought textiles would have survived under water for so long.

5 Likes

Aaaarrrr, ya land lubbers, have ya ever wondered where my accent arose from? Well, it’s about a 14 minute tale that’ll tell all abouts it, matey.

4 Likes

Thanks I never found the switch…my old phone had one, guess this one needs better software…:+1:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

SF Bay Area denizens may find this interesting. I did.

1 Like
1 Like

Just remembered todays my 1 year anniversary here haven’t missed a day other then when the site went down few months back wanted to say how much I appreciate all of you so glad I found and am able to be apart of one of the best communities out there love you guys

19 Likes

Cheers gromee just celebrated mine last week sometime ? LOL. im on my 5th technically 6th but i missed a few days in 2018 due to family health/d . still love the site just like when i first found it on one of subcools streams . : edit i joined in july but i just got the anv.notification the other day idk why

8 Likes

Congratulations on your anniversary.

4 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face: @DesertHeartGardens and @JaxxMunster :clap:t2:

Happy Anniversary’s for you both! :hugs::seedling:

5 Likes

I love words. I always have. And yes, this link includes all of the 313 words.

We’re lucky to have you on here DHG.
True words.

3 Likes

The video is a little more than a minute. That’s one lucky ass crocodile it didn’t get stomped.

2 Likes