Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

Fireside chats, Fireside chatsā€¦kinda catchy no?? :wink::grin:

:fire::fire:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

So guys letā€™s be honestā€¦who wants a new web siteā€¦with the OG fireside chats? A site completely dedicated to, thatā€™s right, you guessed it, FIRESIDE chatsā€¦get a whole gang of them POTCASTS up in there??? :grin::grin::+1:

Wakey wakey ā€¦ $$$$ :grin:

Psstā€¦(@OriginalDankmaster96)

And for the chorusā€¦

ā€œGirls just want to have fun! Girls!!, just wanna have fuuun!!!ā€

Itā€™s hypertext for geeks! :wink::laughing::thinking:

2 Likes

Today is the day

1 Like

I love your positivity!

Not only is today the day, today is also today!

I think Iā€™m just

High as fuck @125

4 Likes

We need positivity on these days big @mota

So fella!

Every Day is The Day!

We just need to set this to our Brain

And concretize!

Positive Vibrations OG!
:v: :v: :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Lets Get High as Fuck!
I need my bong now!
Good OgNight! for purpose!

1 Like

Thankfully, I donā€™t have to wait an hour to hit the bong! :joy:

2 Likes

lol lol :rofl: :rofl:
Definitely Not @mota !
I can pass it my bong to you now!

1 Like

Starting my outdoor photoperiod seeds this weekend. They are:
4x Skunk house Triple burger (GMO Bx3) regs
4x Freeborn selections Hollywood Pure kush x Skycuddler Double Kush regs
2x HSC Jelly Donutz (Hella jelly x White Runtz) fems
2x HSC Orange Cream Pop (Hella jelly x Orange Creamsicle) fems

14 Likes

The world should prepare stuff to roast or melt so it can be suspended from wire by helicopters over the next forest fire, get some productivity out of that free heat, giant cargo barbeques up in the air.

Place mobile fire proof automatic steam generators on the path of the fire which charge up fire proof batteries.

1 Like

Epic choices! Those first two especially! I have a pack of triple burger I scooped luckily last minute Iā€™m dying to hunt through as GMO is a long time fave! That Freeborn pack is gonna be bomb too, absolutely love some HPK, MPK too. Canā€™t wait to see how these end up outside.

2 Likes

Me too! Iā€™ve wanted to run triple burger for a while now (or Donny Burger, but Iā€™ve always seen the seeds priced at $250+ and thatā€™s just not a price Iā€™m willing to pay). Iā€™m trying out Mean Geneā€™s gear for the first time, and I wanted to try out something with a pure kush heritage. HSC is big business and I know theyā€™re not ā€œcoolā€ but Iā€™ve liked some of their stuff in the past and itā€™s usually very terpy. If you end up running the triple burger Iā€™d love to see how they go for comparison!

1 Like

Hey, nothing wrong with HSC, Iā€™ve seen fire come from them too. Iā€™ll definitely be running her, just a matter of when but this year for sure as I need some GMO in my stable, BAD! Iā€™ve been trying to get a cut for 5 years now, no joke. :man_facepalming:t2: sad but true. Imo ANYTHING Mean Gene makes is straight fire, Iā€™ve not had the pleasure personally yet , but hopefully one day soon Iā€™ll have something from him to pop. That sky cuddler I was trying to obtain but in Canada we have issues obtaining certain breeders as many seed banks wonā€™t ship here still, but it is changing slowly but surely, same with clones. Finally. As long as I remember Iā€™ll tag you when I pop mine. And Iā€™ll be watching your grow intently along the way.

1 Like

I canā€™t dog on HSC either. Theyā€™re Chunkadelic autoflower hit well over five ounces for me! :+1:

3 Likes

Damn, thatā€™s impressive! Usually the places that have strong reputations for autos only do autos (Mephisto, Night owl, Gnome, etc), so Iā€™ve only ever tried their photos but thatā€™s an encouraging thing to hear!

1 Like

big ole hash hole with some kiwi sorbet and sfv og flower + watermelon kush rosin ā€¦. shes a big one aye

6 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Qtip !!!

:wink:

:partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Qtip :tada::birthday:

2 Likes

That woman looks a LOT like Nikki Haley.

th-2551312300

1 Like

I am now trimming Jelly Donutz, excellent indoor production, excellent stuff, sticky high potency great aroma I also ran California Octane same time really nice as well, both Humboldt.

4 Likes