Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

It’s the long weekend over here brother @Jetdro PERFECT TIMING :wink:

How y’all like your smokes ?? I really liked mine . Great taste , still taste it, high quick , like the high , I’d smoke it again , lol

1 Like

Shit is great bro, truly great. I love it

1 Like

So how far away is that thing from where I would enter Canada is it available for a rental lol and is there an open dog policy

Yeah, and I took an extra day because I am greedy, lol.

Sorry bro, next time.

ET So Stoned, lol.

2 Likes

Always welcome @blowdout2269 i feel bad I should have just used @DougDawson call horn, I couldn’t think of people on the spot :weary:

2 Likes

Me too

Holyangel says TK is way stronger better , I’ll believe that when I see it . Wait , I have TK , I’ll see it for myself .
You had TK @TopShelfTrees1

Not my WC , WC he has had before

1 Like

We’ll both see soon enough! Yes I do

1 Like

I have always had dogs till I lost my last one. It’s hours from where you would cross the border. It’s 4 hours or so from me. I don’t rent it, it’s full of too many memories. Having renters in there would just not work for me.

I quit , lol

4 Likes

Yours passed down @DougDawson ?

I could not either , left out a bunch of friends

Yes sir. Bought in 69, built in 70, I was made in 71, lol. Was my grandparents place. Spent most of my childhood summers up there. It’s my favorite place on earth. I will retire there.

3 Likes

I was joking about renting I wanted to see if me and the dogs can stay there for a few days but it sounds like it’s too far

1 Like

I skipped smoking and went straight balls deep into some ben and Jerry’s chocolate chip cookie dough. :joy:

2 Likes

Oh, I know I’m welcome. I’d have twisted up a fatty and kicked back for sure.
But alas…I do not currently consume.
I hold a commercial drivers license and am tested at random(more like never, lol). So at this time in my life, I do not partake. All my grows get given away to my family members and a couple friends.
Well, I do most definitely have a stash for the very day after that UA! :wink:

2 Likes

I love that stuff! So awesome and how it should be imo . Those places hold our greatest memories as kids and to me is TRULY paradise, better than any tropical island to me :facepunch:t2:

You quitter!

1 Like

Looks beautiful
Details of lake I see
Flat , hilly , mountains ???

I need one of those spots . I have as close to that as you can, in the city

I’m done , need a breather , go back to it later

1 Like