Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

Damn, that’s honourable bro. Truly! I feel for you, gotta get that paper though. Good on you :facepunch:t2:respect

1 Like

Bahahaha atta boy!

1 Like

Just talkin shit. If I’da smoked that much, I probably wouldn’t be able to walk, lol.
I can only imagine how low my tolerance is :joy:

Yeah, it’s way up there brother. One of the things I like about it but a pain in the ass to get to. That will be a perk when I move there, lol. Miles of woods behind, lake in front. Got my own boat ramp to launch, well, let’s just say I have a few toys there.

1 Like

Was more it’s thick heavy terpy smoke , kills my lungs , not harsh , heavy thick expansive and kills me . Hashy

Jet ski
Or 4,wheeler too high to remember the pic above

Mmmm, y’all got me jonesin :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Where I’d be with my circumstances

Just beautiful

My pack would go insane there . I would too ,

I have owned like 3 ancient boats before , can work on one

Dogs would hunt all day long , swim every 35 minutes , be pissed when I gave the call to come , lol

4 Likes

Jeez, I thought we had a lot of boats ! Gorgeous brother. Gorgeous! Was awesome meeting you today too! Thank you again

1 Like

The Dawson flag on the tall pole ??

1 Like

Well worth driving 8 hours for days up there

Most definitely.

They all fell out , lol

I’d love to have a jet ski, that four wins is gorgeous, very classy boat too! Absolutely love the projector screen I remember that! I’ve told so many people about that haha, so killer! Lake background, come on :drooling_face:

I have a projector the size of a pack of cigs
10 foot pic on any flat surface at night

No shit, that’s epic! I didn’t even know that was a thing!

I hear you there man. I love my boats. The 1969 Chrysler Valiant was my grandfathers. The 1975 Grew was my fathers. The Four Winns I bought and I have a good aluminum boat for kicking around. With the 4 Jet skis I got lots to do on the water. All my dogs have just loved the place.

Thanks brother. I tend to hold on to things so I have collected the boats over the years. I have a 5th StarCraft fishing boat but I lost it one night in a tornado. Was up there one night getting lite up when it hit. Was a blast. Picked up my fishing boat with a big 120HP 4 stroke motor, spun in around in the air and dropped it on the rocks, smashing the hull. I was repairing it as I was between jobs but some guy kept hounding me till I came back to the city and took a job for him. It’s been sitting ever since. Was great to meet you too bud.

1 Like

Never use it

I got a couple of those. One that’s hand held with speaker and one a bit larger than a pack of smokes but it’s able to connect to a network. I don’t really use them. I have a good HD one with 3D for the big projector but probably got 8 or 10 others. I use them for Halloween displays to project holograms. I have taken a bunch out of scrap bin at work and rebuilt them.