Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

:fire: :sunglasses: :metal:

Can’t do that with cement or concrete blocks.

6 Likes

Soooo AWESOME @mota this I absolutely love! Pure genius !

3 Likes

Anything like this, weed or hemp as a construction material, makes me think of Cheech and Chong’s van made of weed haha.

5 Likes

That was so awesome!

2 Likes

I so love this!

2 Likes

If I spend 3 million dollars on a piece of jewellery it’s going to be an anklet.

4 Likes

But will it tell time?

2 Likes

If I had 3 million, I wouldn’t spend it on jewelry :joy:

1 Like

Partial to toe rings myself. :flushed::rofl:

1 Like

Only time will tell :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a real tattle tale. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Reminds me of the world of relic guitars, where seemingly more vintage guitars have been auctioned than were originally produced.

Probably never for 3.4 million dollars though :laughing:

1 Like

so… has anyone on here been having issues with the Canadian wildfires? anyone like me that are ridiculously far from the issues but still experiencing issues? i live in Chicago, IL and we’ve had weather warnings only described as “smoke” and also some ‘haze’. I wouldn’t believe it but it’s noticeable when breathing. just heavier breathing i think. we’re just so far away it seems strange.

3 Likes

Funny I was just saying it was smokey here.

7 Likes

Yeah we had that haze down in south east Virginia a week or two ago. The radio was telling old folks and kids to stay inside. I didn’t catch the whole story and I was thinking there’s no way they are talking about us. But they were.

3 Likes

It is amazing how far it can travel.

3 Likes

I live in Toronto. I can’t see buildings 2km away that I can usually see. I feel like I smoked a pack of cigarettes today. I step outside and the world stinks of fire. It’s really bad.

4 Likes

Mrs Foreigner sent me this to show you. It’s not my actual view but close enough:

7 Likes