Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

Definitely in person as my anger is nothing to be messed with and politics is a good way to get my blood pumping. I don’t need jail time

2 Likes

I don’t know man. Seemed a little sugar coated to me. Sure you don’t want to tell us how you really feel? :rofl::fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

Foreigner: neither obedient nor servile.

If you wanna listen to a rant you can DM me :joy:

2 Likes

To busy keeping up with the voices in my head. You jump in there saying all the same shit in a different voice is bound to throw things off track! :joy:

2 Likes

People like me are very bad for the economy which really is the whole point if you think about it.

1 Like

Also they took my like button away. So there’s that! How am I supposed to spread the love in the AM? Lol

1 Like

The economy kinda bad for people like me!

1 Like

Work hard for me to buy shit from me that you don’t need…

4 Likes

Shit I been cracking jokes about the submarine idiots the deep isn’t for people

5 Likes

In the States, if you’re stranded on a snowy mountain and have to rescued, you are charged for the cost of the rescue mission.

I’m pretty sure you don’t have to pay if they don’t find you though.

4 Likes

I know up here there are some provincial parks where if you wanna do say, 100km, in under a certain amount of time they will charge you for a rescue because you are doing something crazy. If you try to do it in a reasonable amount of time they won’t charge you.

1 Like

Haha. Don’t you put that evil on my people.

2 Likes

Hear me out, a sandwich shop called oceangate featuring the titanic meatball sub.

2 Likes

They’re super nice, just sometimes a bit much

2 Likes

Though they probably say the same about all the weed I smoke :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Last night at the campground. Got to get back and get the fat bastards transplanted tomorrow

7 Likes

I’m so millennial, I was conceived as a Gen Xer and waited to be born as a millennial. :joy:

2 Likes

Bahaha yikes!

1 Like

Millennials: so lazy they even put off being born :joy:

(I’m just kidding millennials)

1 Like

:joy:

I like how we are still being given outdated advice on how to get through life, intended for people just starting out, as if we aren’t closer to “retirement” than we are our first job.

3 Likes