Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

That is actually not too bad, could be alot worse.
I live a few stone throws away from a tall mountain, last few years there has been many times you couldnā€™t see any of it at all.
Forest fire smoke still sucks though. Not sure why they donā€™t invest into more water bomber planes an shit in Canada.

1 Like

This is dominating our headlines this evening, and we are considerably south of you guys. I canā€™t imagine how bad it is there.

Hope you folks get some relief soon.

4 Likes

Weā€™ve had some smoke off and on the last few days all depends on the wind direction . I know the out of control fire is still burning itā€™s been going over 3 weeks now .

3 Likes

It was so hazey here today no one even wanted to go fishing with me, thatā€™s literally a first EVER! The houses behind me across the field were actually tough to make out and AQI was at 168 Iā€™ve never seen it anywhere even remotely near that here as long as Iā€™ve been watching it. Crazy

4 Likes

Damnit. We are back to code red?

2 Likes

Looks that way. I thought it was just humid outside earlier, but it didnā€™t feel that bad. Checked the news and there it was.

2 Likes

Ours has dropped to 118 atm thank god, you could taste it out there it was :nauseated_face: gross. I can only imagine being anywhere close by or in the direct area, what an absolute disaster this is, imagine the trees we are losing along with everything else and itā€™s not like we can afford to lose them right now. :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Only good thing about the smoke there are no mosquitoes.

4 Likes

Bring your mask :mask:, I didnā€™t know you were so close by as well, very cool. Hamilton is like 35-40 mins from me.

2 Likes

Never thought about that but you are right, walked the dog, didnā€™t see one tonight, and they ALWAYS get me in the field.

3 Likes

Dang I was out and about all day. I picked up my nephew who was bored at home and took him to work. I got home and it felt like I smoked a pack of cigarettes during the few hours I was gone.

4 Likes

Itā€™s gross all over apparently, both of my sons said they had sore throats , guaranteed itā€™s from that shite, be safe bro

3 Likes

Yeah man. The worst of it was I came home and started dicking around drilling holes in stumps at the house for a couple hours. Thatā€™s probably where I got the worst of it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t go fishing I guess, man I canā€™t believe I just said that! First and last youā€™ll ever hear that outta my mouth lol. I have a big ass hepa and a Dyson filter in my house so itā€™s pretty good in here but step outside and you smell/taste it instantly itā€™s very strange tbch

3 Likes

The haze is creepy too especially early in the am as the sun rises itā€™s like silent hill ffs

3 Likes

this show is freaking awesome

1 Like

Hi everybody, just wanted to spread the word that this weekend is the last chance for US members to send in your co-op seed run donations for the current box that is being sent out.

so if anyone has yet to send in their donation for any strains in the current co-op box, now is the time to take care of it.

have a good weekend everyone

2 Likes

If you are reading this please be aware participation is mandatory.

Best 90ā€™s action movie star
  • Steven Segal
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Jean-Claude Van Damme
  • Sylvester Stallone
  • Bruce Willis
  • Jackie Chan

0 voters

Just a reminder that votes are public so if you donā€™t choose Steven Seagal everyone will know.

5 Likes

This is not even a contest. Everybody knows.

2 Likes

You got me with the mandatory participation. Was just gonna scroll. As I do enjoy a nice action/comedy my vote is with yours!:rofl::joy:

2 Likes