Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

My bathroom has more plants in it than that. The fog, well, that’s on you.

2 Likes

Oh fuck! Get it off! Get it off! It is on me, and I’m highly allergic to it!

As I recall, that might be your second bathroom.

2 Likes

“I love that toilet, Jerry. I felt like a Gargoyle perched on a ledge!”

5 Likes

I guess I could have posted this before than the public toilet story! HA!

For those who like carnival rides and/or archival photographs (I like both), this is a pretty cool “article.” As the title says, it covers 15 rides, including Helter Skelter, Loop-O-Plane, The Log Flume, The Whip, The Tilt-a-Whirl, and 10 other classics.

Each ride has a short, one paragraph narrative along with at least one link to its history.

This is a real log flume from back in the day in Oregon. This is not the fun kind of flume! Remnants of flumes like this can be seen still in at least a few places on the left coast.

2 Likes

Sure am it’s crazy hot here in Arizona

:sweat_smile: with no end in sight

4 Likes

Hi all - my name is Mary (Drunken Mom) and am new to this world. Someone gifted me a Drunken Bastard, about 6" tall and I don’t wanna lose it! What do I need to do to keep it going? Any help will be amazing as I know NOTHING about this!!!
Thanks all,
Mary

11 Likes

Welcome to OG, @DrunkenMom! You have landed in the perfect place to find the answers to virtually all of your weed related questions. Well played! :slight_smile:

Can you take a few pictures and upload them so we can all see what you got.

3 Likes

Welcome. Cool name.

Stay cool my friend. It is hot where I’m at. I do not understand the neighbors they get out and cut the grass in the middle of the heat.

2 Likes

my neighbor does the same, then kicks back when the sun starts going down. my next DIY is lights for the rider so I can mow even later in the evening.

1 Like

The guy across the street just had major heart surgery. It’s like 90 right now and getting hotter. I think I rather wait till it’s cool. I had an uncle he would cut his grass at night. I believe he would get drunk. But no seriously he would cut grass with the headlights off the lawnmower. But he did it all the time. I guess it was a country thing

2 Likes

I try to mow around 10-11am that way it’s not hot and I don’t risk hitting a critter as much. Grass is growing fast this summer. It looks ready to mow a day after cutting. This gas price needs to stop playing.

2 Likes

I usually mow when it’ll piss off the neighbour I don’t like. :+1:

I’ve done this but again only to piss of the same neighbour.

7 Likes

I’m fixin to put some of those led lights on my mower just to I can mow at night

4 Likes

I’m totally with this idea.

1 Like

#teamsleepproblems

Who’s still up and why?

2 Likes

Just reading the forum smoking some black leb x strawberry banana

3 Likes

Niiiice. I went down for about an hour, now I’m back up. Like all the way awake. Ha. I guess it’s not even that late the further west you go.

2 Likes

My namesake passed away. So much for the reboot. What a bummer.

5 Likes

RIP Rusty Shackleford.

5 Likes