Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 1)

@JohnnyPotseed is so againt yields he gets into 3 car accidents a week.

EnragedGlumHackee-max-1mb

7 Likes

My mind is in 500 ways from Sunday sometimes. I talk to much. Lol

2 Likes

The giveaway threads tend to stay polite same with the grow logs. But I generally avoid the site. I will log my grow with the new light there though, so long as I don’t need to make another thread asking for advice I won’t have much bs to deal with.

I’ve noticed mfs on riu have a shit attitude with new growers or anyone asking a basic question.

4 Likes

Meh, if you do a journal there the MODs will take out the trash if it gets messy. Rule 1 is you cant post in a journal unless invited so it should be cool. I had to make a journal there for my BOG Sour Bubble since they provided the light and tent.

7 Likes

Most of the old aholes on riu have quit or moved on and it’s become like most other growsites. Full of people that have been growing a year and now know everything.
I’ve found that the forums have all kind of gone that way since legalization has opened ish up

We’ve gone from people being afraid to post to the bragging look what I got posts.
I love seeing beautiful pics as much as the next guy but I can’t stand seeing a pic of 10 packs the person probably won’t ever grow

5 Likes

New here and growing any help appreciated

3 Likes

Start with Introducing yourself in Introduce Yourself @OG.

Welcome!

3 Likes

Hello @Big , help with what? Welcome to OG. As others said drop by the introduce yourself thread. Introduce Yourself @OG

1 Like

Good night folks.

2 Likes

Welcome back @Meesh , hope you had a great vacation.

5 Likes

Terrible really… Couldn’t stand it for another minute! :wink:

19 Likes

Oh the HORROR…

But… yer puppers wasn’t there… So it wasn’t truly paradise :wink:

4 Likes

I am a forest guy but wow, that is gorgeous. Be hard to leave.

5 Likes

Whenever I see someone with a sandal tan, for some reason they are always good people. That trip looks awful, what with all the clear blue water and twinkly white sand. :tropical_drink:

Beautiful pictures :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I have to agree. It was breathtaking. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I had to read it a few times. Sounds like you didn’t want to leave. Thanks for sharing. Had to look again.

1 Like

I must be more vigilant about keeping my needless chatter on this thread.

That is all, carry on.

3 Likes

A friend from up north. Not mine at all. He wanting to share.

7 Likes

Hey @Yetigrows
GREAT to see you back buddy!!!

5 Likes

Thanks buddy!

Now I just need to keep my keyboard in check and maybe drink less beer.

4 Likes