Cheap seeds wanted

It is, and it works for me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome- Already messaged them on Etsy. 12 bucks for a gram 20 for 5 grams… I’m guessing I’ll only use this once or twice to be honest. Thank you VERY much!

2 Likes

Interesting tips…

It’s that time of year to get your seeds. Bogland72@gmail.com :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

The problem whith Leda1 is that ya can have a keeper n “textil hemp” in the same pack, in my own experience…

2 Likes

@Jellypowered, about cheap original seeds, I would like to recomend to ya n to everybody Koriki Forest, breeded by my friend Sr. Bogavant (the same breeder of the Dandy Dance ya can see inna “The Dogs’ House”): 5 feminized seeds for 12’5 €.

https://www.tropicalseedscompany.com/shop/outlet/78-kokiri-forest.html

Kokiri forest is a cross between a blueberry from dj.Short from 1998 with Dancehall Mapetit. A Blueberry as the ones before, the scent which gives is yummy, touches of mature fruit and blueberries with an average yield made this Blueberry our chosen to be crossed with our winner. DanceHall Mapetit is a selected vine and winner of some prizes, its ratio of THC/CBD is 1;1 and we could describe it as tasty and with a really good yield.

Kokiri forest grows as an indica plant with wide leaves and short internodes and it brings up all its personality if you fertilize it with ecological fertilizers.

You will love it during flowering, its smell is a mixture of orange crust, red berries and an spicy touch takes possession of the whole crop room. Its taste is delightful very sweet and with a background like red berries and clementines.

The effect is undoubtedly the best of this plant which will allow you enjoy a great taste and wont leave you in the lurck, with an energizing effect without making you nervous thank to CBD and a good touch of THC for enjoying a good inspiring balloon and it is very social. Ideal to take away the pain and continue with your daily routine without feeling heavy.

Genetics: Blueberry dj Short x Mapetit

THC & CBD: between 15% and 18% of THC and high values of CBD in all the individuals which are between 2% and 5%.

Yield: Average – High

Flowering time: indoors between 65 and 75 days; outdoors between 5th and 20th October.

7 Likes

Very good plant of our friend Sr. Bogavant, I put it last year, it came out very rich and now with 2 months of healing even more

6 Likes

Always willing to fill orders large or small. Bogland72@gmail.com

Located in California? We deliver. Bog Seeds :sunglasses:

8 Likes

If you want cheap and goood quality seeds go to MRnice seedbank shantibaba is a well known brother you can find pure gems in some of the lines, I don’t know if you know anything about the story of cannabis in europe but these people are a major part of it.

Stay away of the kush quadrouple hybrids, for me those plants just lost their vigor.

Be well.

7 Likes

Also, as a last point take care of the good plants you americans, stay away from factory produced MJ… These plants can be GMO bullshit. Grow your own, select the breeders, do research, test out and you will find what you are looking for.

Be well my Brothers.

4 Likes

BOGseeds FTW. A great service, genetics, and prices. Here’s a lower of some freshly dried blue kush.

15 Likes

Our seeds are regular, we deliver. BushyOG :sunglasses:. Bogland72@gmail.com

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: New phobia - seed germination

No Kushes for me, I prefer the less hybridized plants. Maybe BOG has something in my Range to offer, which would be worth, to make a Selection out of?

Just so you know, Kushes mostly mean from Afghanistan, Hindu Kush region. I would say all strains are mostly hybridized but Afghan strains already aren’t very tall and have a short maturation period so need less breeding for indoor gardens. They could have less hybridization because it isn’t necessary. Breeders that add Kush the name to every strain are dwindling because they look foolish and should. Just some info i hope i didn’t come off arrogant, i just waned to share my opinion. :relaxed: __

6 Likes

Absolutely appreciated ryasco, I was just referring to the “kush” in common as an always used plant to hybridize in america, of course I know everything is just comming from a few places in the world and hybridization is necessary to a certain point to achieve self set goals. Overhybridization in my case, talking about, is what I was judging, If you look at some tables of heritage, you can’t even say which or where came anything of and I would like to know where it comes from, and what was the aim for, why was this plant crossed? I see no advantage to cross this and that and have a blue-kush, yellow-kush,orange-kush, pepperkush,og-kush,kush-kush, peppermint-kush. Genes get deleivered by the parents and don’t get processed threw multicrossing. I prefer to look at the parents first and cross which makes sense, first to preserve good quality of genes and second getting an idea of what is possible.

5 Likes

Also, I don’t see the point in buying cheap seeds or grow just 2or 3 plants, but I think this is because I specialize in selecting and finding news.

2 Likes

cheap doesn’t always mean bad :smiley: not everyone is wanting to become a millionaire off seeds, lots of breeders have very fair prices

9 Likes

Of course, some are favourable, but a good quality product needs an adequate price.

1 Like

i think hazeman might have the cheapest price for quality seeds i’ve seen - $25 a pack plus $10 shipping to USA (more for intl) but there are lots of top breeders for ~$50 a pack which is very fair imo. the greenpoint reverse auctions i’ve seen get as low as $17 for a pack and i’ve heard great things about his gear

7 Likes

I have packs of 20 seeds for $25 from this past summer stock. Has yet to be tested but the parent stock was great material. I have various crosses if anyone is interested

2 Likes