Cheap seeds wanted

You could find breeders on IG.

1 Like

D’OH! I wish I found this before taking my first leap of faith with that James bean guy… :cold_sweat:

(sour lifesaver, may you do the trick and get here quick…)

cannabis.sequoia

6 Likes

I’ve had good luck with James bean.
Hope you do too.
Good hunting.

5 Likes

Try Sannies. Lots of his breeders are $31 and less for 10 seeds plus freebies.

I saw some (other breeders) on Jamesbeancompany, just dont remember all the names.I did get a pack from JBC recently and it went smooth.

4 Likes

when’s the last time you ordered from Sannie’s. The website doesn’t appear to work and no response to emails.

1 Like

Here ? https://www.sanniesshop.com/freebees-en-en.html

He did post something saying the website would be in maintenance for 2 days, but thats on the 8th. They are updating everything. https://www.opengrow.com/topic/52751-forum-offline-on-08-04-2018-for-two-days/page__fromsearch__1

I ordered a couple months ago, got some Silverfields. 7 x SilverFields 3 x Heribei X Killingfields/Chronic1x SSH My first Diary/Report

Did you try contact from here? https://www.sanniesshop.com/page-1-en.html

There has been confusion in the past with how to contact him. Generally you wont get an instant response, but its not like he ignores issues or anything. And i think he guarantees shipments still, at no added cost.

I hope that helps, let me know if it doesnt.

I use to mostly order from Sannies and some times Attitude. Probably going to go mostly JamesBean, DC Seed exchange or Dankteam, US banks. But i havent ordered from Dc or Dank yet. And i wouldnt mind trying Bog. Ive been pretty oblivious to the US breeders and missed out on a lot.

3 Likes

Thanks, I did send an email through that form. I placed an order through the website and it said I would receive a confirmation email but I never got one. Didn’t feel too confident about sending the cash in an envelope.

*edit, looks like my order is still in the system, maybe I will go ahead & send the cash

5 Likes

Dont worry about cash sent, its how ive always done it with Sannies. When you pay by cash you will get another email once the cash shows up. I know, hearing dont worry isnt good enough, but im more than confident he wont steal your money or rip you off.

2 Likes

Good to know.Let us know how it ends up.
What are you ordering, if you dont mind?

NAW seeds reminds me of Dynasty a little, his beans are cheap in price but not quality.

1 Like

I was thinking of the Dynasty seeds he has - do you know if he sends them in breeder packs? Will have to check out the “NAW” too

1 Like

No, they dont come in breeders packs. He has to stealth ship it to people in the states so he finds some clever way to mail it. He does guarantee the shipping though. They come in the typical clear jewelry bags, with a printed sticker of the strain and F or Regs symbol.

NAW has a lot of freebies on sannies list, thats also good way to try his stuff out

2 Likes

NAW seeds are ‘Nerds At Work’ so it’s two dudes… they’re green manalishi @ ten weeks and strappleberry at 56 days are excellent - they’re all I’ve grown from NAW
Should be cool sending your cash :moneybag: @Muleskinner as he’ll ( sannie) definitely NOT rip you off…!
Happy growing
Gaz

7 Likes

hmmm…I only pay for breeder packs unfortunately. I’ve have to pony up for James Bean. :smile:

5 Likes

to be more specific it’s the seeds here now … er… distribution wing?

mr. JBC chatted to Potty McPotface for 3 hours in a Potcast and he’s an entertaining cat & claims they’ll make it right unless you’re a repeat-offender & they’ll ask you to sit in a corner with a cone hat on & watch a youtube video on germinating… :joy::confused:

cannabis.sequoia

3 Likes

“I only pay for breeder packs unfortunately”
Nothing wrong with that. But ill add its hard to go wrong on a pack of seeds for 30 bucks.

Whatcha looking for at JB? I just got a pack of Salmon River OG from there, my first dynasty.Looks like a nice site and i got 3x harlequin x Ms Universe #10 freebies.
Hazeman stuff is pretty good also i hear, but havent tried .

1 Like

the Miss U X Harlequin came out real nice, I’m enjoying some as we speak :smile:

3 Likes

I got a few of those as a freebie, well i think its the same thing. The card reads Harlequin x Miss U

1 Like

From Dynasty??

You’ll love em.

99%

2 Likes

Yeah, a dynasty freebie i got from JB

2 Likes

I have a bunch of crosses from a healthy male too!

5 Likes