Cheap seeds wanted

Our seeds are regular, we deliver. BushyOG :sunglasses:. Bogland72@gmail.com

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: New phobia - seed germination

No Kushes for me, I prefer the less hybridized plants. Maybe BOG has something in my Range to offer, which would be worth, to make a Selection out of?

Just so you know, Kushes mostly mean from Afghanistan, Hindu Kush region. I would say all strains are mostly hybridized but Afghan strains already arenā€™t very tall and have a short maturation period so need less breeding for indoor gardens. They could have less hybridization because it isnā€™t necessary. Breeders that add Kush the name to every strain are dwindling because they look foolish and should. Just some info i hope i didnā€™t come off arrogant, i just waned to share my opinion. :relaxed: __

6 Likes

Absolutely appreciated ryasco, I was just referring to the ā€œkushā€ in common as an always used plant to hybridize in america, of course I know everything is just comming from a few places in the world and hybridization is necessary to a certain point to achieve self set goals. Overhybridization in my case, talking about, is what I was judging, If you look at some tables of heritage, you canā€™t even say which or where came anything of and I would like to know where it comes from, and what was the aim for, why was this plant crossed? I see no advantage to cross this and that and have a blue-kush, yellow-kush,orange-kush, pepperkush,og-kush,kush-kush, peppermint-kush. Genes get deleivered by the parents and donā€™t get processed threw multicrossing. I prefer to look at the parents first and cross which makes sense, first to preserve good quality of genes and second getting an idea of what is possible.

5 Likes

Also, I donā€™t see the point in buying cheap seeds or grow just 2or 3 plants, but I think this is because I specialize in selecting and finding news.

2 Likes

cheap doesnā€™t always mean bad :smiley: not everyone is wanting to become a millionaire off seeds, lots of breeders have very fair prices

9 Likes

Of course, some are favourable, but a good quality product needs an adequate price.

1 Like

i think hazeman might have the cheapest price for quality seeds iā€™ve seen - $25 a pack plus $10 shipping to USA (more for intl) but there are lots of top breeders for ~$50 a pack which is very fair imo. the greenpoint reverse auctions iā€™ve seen get as low as $17 for a pack and iā€™ve heard great things about his gear

7 Likes

I have packs of 20 seeds for $25 from this past summer stock. Has yet to be tested but the parent stock was great material. I have various crosses if anyone is interested

2 Likes

Can you give more details on the 20 packs for $25 pleaseā€¦ What parents and expected hydrid offspring etcā€¦
Cheers bud,
Gaz

4 Likes

nirvana has a big selection of reg 10 packs for 20eur, 15 w/ discount

7 Likes

We have a three pack of 13 seeds sale for 150$

Bogland72@gmail.com. Ask for seed info

5 Likes

You could find breeders on IG.

1 Like

Dā€™OH! I wish I found this before taking my first leap of faith with that James bean guyā€¦ :cold_sweat:

(sour lifesaver, may you do the trick and get here quickā€¦)

cannabis.sequoia

6 Likes

Iā€™ve had good luck with James bean.
Hope you do too.
Good hunting.

5 Likes

Try Sannies. Lots of his breeders are $31 and less for 10 seeds plus freebies.

I saw some (other breeders) on Jamesbeancompany, just dont remember all the names.I did get a pack from JBC recently and it went smooth.

4 Likes

whenā€™s the last time you ordered from Sannieā€™s. The website doesnā€™t appear to work and no response to emails.

1 Like

Here ? https://www.sanniesshop.com/freebees-en-en.html

He did post something saying the website would be in maintenance for 2 days, but thats on the 8th. They are updating everything. https://www.opengrow.com/topic/52751-forum-offline-on-08-04-2018-for-two-days/page__fromsearch__1

I ordered a couple months ago, got some Silverfields. 7 x SilverFields 3 x Heribei X Killingfields/Chronic1x SSH My first Diary/Report

Did you try contact from here? https://www.sanniesshop.com/page-1-en.html

There has been confusion in the past with how to contact him. Generally you wont get an instant response, but its not like he ignores issues or anything. And i think he guarantees shipments still, at no added cost.

I hope that helps, let me know if it doesnt.

I use to mostly order from Sannies and some times Attitude. Probably going to go mostly JamesBean, DC Seed exchange or Dankteam, US banks. But i havent ordered from Dc or Dank yet. And i wouldnt mind trying Bog. Ive been pretty oblivious to the US breeders and missed out on a lot.

3 Likes

Thanks, I did send an email through that form. I placed an order through the website and it said I would receive a confirmation email but I never got one. Didnā€™t feel too confident about sending the cash in an envelope.

*edit, looks like my order is still in the system, maybe I will go ahead & send the cash

5 Likes