Cheddar Skunk #11 for Autism

Thank you to everyone for entering. Can’t say how much it means.

DecaDuck Thread Bump

9 Likes

I think my duck will need some weapons for this race…

May the best duck win, or the one that’s left standing :smiling_imp:

:metal:t3:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Only eleven people have jumped on this? 11/1 are some pretty good odds.

2 Likes

Happy to support a good cause- good luck to everyone!!

6 Likes

Last minute entrance! I’m surprised they’re still accepting entries the race begins at 3pm EST.

5 Likes

Got my lucky ducky in the race!!

4 Likes

I am in Like Flynn

Duck1 Duck 2

4 Likes

Closed

I popped up out there today but we had to leave early cause the kids were hot as ever.

11 Likes

Regardless of who takes home this boxset is irrelevant. I see 15 awesome people who partook in something great. I wish I was on that side of the country to be there.

If you do this again next year, and if ya remember, please tag me and I’ll donate again. Thanks @hoss8455

8 Likes

Winner is #7 @TrichomesToStun ! What a win.

13 Likes

Congratulations @TrichomesToStun!! Heck of a win!!

5 Likes

Well done @TrichomesToStun ! I aint even mad that I didnt win, because its for a great cause regardless :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m gonna do something for everyone that participated, just haven’t decided what yet.

9 Likes

oh wow! absolutely epic lucky number 7!

That’s mighty kind of you. If you would like, I would not be opposed to you splitting up the box set amongst the folks who participated. I would be ecstatic with anything savory.

Thank you kindly @hoss8455

6 Likes

Congratulations @TrichomesToStun

782a346451d1039873ae024c70b2a84b

4 Likes

Congratulations @TrichomesToStun , for the victory!!!
Congratulations on the initiative @hoss8455 regardless of who won, the important thing was the cause behind it all!!!
I was immensely happy to have participated!!!

:metal:t3:

3 Likes

Congrats on the win! :partying_face: @TrichomesToStun

Heck no! :joy: It’s an awesome set, won by participating in an awesome cause! Take the win,bud and enjoy is mho. :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for hanging with us and contributing to the cause! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

@hoss8455 Thanks for the opportunity and for highlighting an autism awareness cause! :fist:t3:

5 Likes

Heya folks!

I wanted to share that I did received the box set last week. I’ve been busy at home to make a post but I went ahead and did that today. The Grow Journal of TrichomesToStun - #74 by TrichomesToStun

I just want to thank you again Hoss for not only an awesome opportunity but bringing attention to such a great cause.

I know I’ve said it before but it makes a lot of sense… You Hoss are the true Boss!

4 Likes