The Grow Journal of TrichomesToStun

Alrighty folks. I have another post to share. This one will be dedicated to the kind acts of @hoss8455. Since I joined I was immediately drawn to several threads. One being Hoss’s Cheddar projects.

I’m not one to buy clones, and in fact up until I came here it was never even a consideration that I had. Not that I couldn’t get clones, but that I was taught not to bring clones in from other peoples gardens. ‘clones are vectors for contamination’.

Well following Hoss’s thread BHG Direct (Beans & Cuts), reading it over… this dude has some excellent documentation, documents proving they’re disease free and some have lab tests! Neat as hell!

Well, I hit up Hoss the beginning of the year, arranged and acquired Corey Heime #2. Along with it, he sent… of no addition charge an addition rooted cutting of Corey Stardawg AND a half pack of Sweet Dee! :arrow_down:

So, I had every intention of running them almost right away. The PawPaw were taking their sweet time showing sex, but by the time they did, the PawPaw were ready before the clones. Unfortunately they had to wait for the next round… *** and that’s NEXT.*** I will be running these along with the PP#1 :arrow_down:

So carrying forward, Hoss hooked me up and I want to try to support the guy however I can. I’ve noticed that he’s very much into supporting his local community. If you search his page I’m sure you’ll find a LARGE variety of different charities/events/causes that he’s drawn attention to and donated for. On top of that, he offers his own gear at no addition cost to the “winners” of his awareness events. Seriously… not trying to stroke his ego just saying, the guy does A LOT for his community.

With that I seen he was doing a charity even for Autism found here Cheddar Skunk #11 for Autism With no intention of winning but mearly to support his cause, I joined in. Low an behold I won the damned thing!

Now, at this point my mind is completely blown. Hoss continues to share his generosity and I can find no other way to support him than grow some of this stuff out and share it here. Obviously there is YEARS worth of work here but I will make 2025 year of the Hoss!

I do have some strains going now that I’ll weave into the grows(as well as one male i need to collect pollen from) but for the most part CH#2, StarDawg and Hoss seed packs will be my 2025.

Speaking of strains… the first up on the Hoss seed pack is… believe it or not… ANOTHER freaking pack he gave me… I’ll share more picture of these when I cull the males.

So yup. Thank you so much Hoss! I hope to help you when I can and if there is something in that box set you would like to see run after the Corndog Walker, please let me know and I’ll hapily do that next. Thank you thank you!

9 Likes