Cheddar Skunk #11 Project (BHG 2024)

Staggered chops have begun!

19 Likes

whats the PEBBLE CUT all about ?.

thank you …

3 Likes

Lol I was about to ask the same thing!

1 Like

So that one was selected by a friend of mine (named pebble) who did a solo cup hunt of the Corey heime f1 stock. He said it leaned cheese hard during flower but transitioned into more of that fried food funk after chop. I can’t definitely see the Cheddar Skunk influence in this one as far as it’s stoutness. It looks almost identical to the Cheddar Skunk #12 female. The CH2 has much much more Stardawg to her structure and stretch.

That makes 2 different mother’s for 2 different Cheddar Skunk Backcrosses through the Corey.

8 Likes

very cool, getting a bit excited about the CH i have going here. her cuts are looking great as well.

thank you …

5 Likes

Thanks for the info man.

3 Likes

went to the site (badd.news genetics) interesting !!

2 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes

14 Likes

@JAWS gotta get you this one. It has insane vigor and grows straight up. Stretches more than anything I’ve ever grown. I swear it was nearly x4 at flip. They didn’t produce smells like they would sensimillia style but this one smells like corn pops to me. It’s cloney sour Diesel x Chimera 3.

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see what the blockberry crosses bring!

3 Likes

Me fuckin too. The blockberry seems to be taking longer to cook seed. I’ll likely chop it at 77-80. The Halle came down yesterday. That blockberry is super resilient too. Everything else started to get fried when they stopped eating at the highest ec but blockberry barely got brown tips. @JustANobody

5 Likes

id jam her in a trash can and push her around a bit for-sure.

very nice …

4 Likes

Yea she rocks out hard. I personally like block better than Halle, but after a few month cure Halle flavor has changed and I do like it more than before but block is still better in every way imo.

I’m going to run her in coco soon. Halle is outside in a 20 gal pot. For smoke I took them both at day 65 per @Crafty_Flame’s suggestion and it was great. I think my environment is much colder than yours at night because Halle and block were both very very purple for me by the end, big color change at about day 55.

5 Likes

16 Likes

That ODD is pretty but that blockberry… :open_mouth: wow crazy trichs. Nice

5 Likes

Blockberry wins the beauty contest but that odd is the stinkiest thing I’ve got. I can’t imagine trying to hide a monocrop run of that with carbon filters.

11 Likes

Stinky makes up for pretty lol. I love some good stinkin bud. Kind u open and someone across the room says “WTF!?!” :+1: so glad Lady is better. I love my dogs so much. Couldn’t imagine life without a dog in it.

4 Likes

13 Likes