Cheddar Skunk #11 Project (BHG 2024)

Man that looks good. I have new leaf growth on the one you sent me, she lost a bunch of her main leaves from the heat and usps taking forever but she’s coming back. Next week she should look great.

5 Likes

wow! 26 days - she’s looking BEEFY

2 Likes

Nice liking that early frost. Great job.

3 Likes

Yeah dude. Good work on that chocolope. Been one I’ve wanted for a while. And I had NO clue you had sssdh. Used to pick some up back in the day that was some of the better shit weed I was buying! Haha I’ll be keeping an eye out on that one

Hah! Do the gods ever work in my favor. Everything showed up safe and sound today, my friend. Thank you beyond measure for the included seeds. Who knew. Thank you, my friend. If you need anything reach out

Can’t thank @hoss8455 enough. Way above expectations. 10/10 recommend everyone who’s on the fence to go for it. Dude is great.

16 Likes

Beautiful plant! 🪴👍🪴!

3 Likes

Mother of Truckstop Diner.

26 Likes

Mother of Truckstop Diner

26 Likes

19 Likes

Mother of Country Fried Melon

24 Likes

She’s pretty as heck!

I always imagined the chocolope would stretch a lot.

In your lineup, which would you say has the most sativa like buzz qualities? I’ve been saying for a while now that I need some ‘get shit done in the garage’ kinda smoke.

6 Likes

Just took snips from the one you sent me and put them into the cloner to get them in coco.

8 Likes

Mother of Country Fried Melon

29 Likes

Mother of Truckstop Diner.

21 Likes

Hey,
Sorry for my English it isn’t that good. I wanted to ask, we’re can I find some seeds of that Wonderfull plant ?
Happy Grow Bud, she looks like magic :sparkles: 2 me
Rick

1 Like

Mother of Sunset Manor

Mother of Loreline

22 Likes

Corndog Walker #1 (Dogwalker OG x Cheddar Skunk #11)

19 Likes

I’m stoked to eventually be growing out some of your Sunset Manor (O.D.D. x Cheddar Skunk 11) from the anniversary auction. It looks like you have several absolutely gorgeous plants. Thank you for your work and generosity kind human!

6 Likes

Mother of Omicron (Delphi Diesel, which is Cloney Sour D x Chimera 3 bred by @hughdunno )

16 Likes

man, she looks stretchy but, what a nice tight internodal spacing she has!

1 Like