BOG jr. Seeds Sour Grape: A new Beginning

Aww, shucks!

Welp, let’s see some more of your artwork. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Sticker Chain giveaway #1

1. @HumblePie420
  2. @Upstate
  3. @deeez99
  4. @PineTarBastard Please Select the 5th winner of the last sticker for this giveaway, wait until your Oaxaca to settle down before selecting. :sunglasses: Please Do Not Select @blowdout2269 read further for reason…

Attention @blowdout2269 Congratulations!!! You have Won first place Position in the next 5 sticker chain giveaway! Please select winner #2 in the second Sticker Chain giveaway. :sunglasses:
Sticker Chain Giveaway #2

1. @blowdout2269
  2. ?

@Redrum92 Thank you for making your first post here on OverGrow, Welcome to the conversation.
@GrowTheAtlas Please post a link to your grow when it starts so that we can watch your progress.

LSD has cleared the surface.

No action on the last 4 seeds dropped, when I compare the LSD seedlings to the BOG jr. Sour Grape seedlings the difference is apparent looking at the health of stems and starter leaves. Compare pictures tomorrow.

Pollinators are Going Good

As requested.

Have a Monday. :neutral_face:

21 Likes

Why thank you friend. Very generous of you!
Now the tough part…

So many kind people on here that I consider friends. Countless giving souls. Numerous people that I feel that I owe something(don’t worry y’all, I have a list and the time will come).
I’d like to extend your gift of # 2 to @420noob.

Though we have yet to exchange anything(only because a have refused his gifts at this time), he’s been utmost courteous and helpful with my curiosities about a new endeavor. Even reaching out to me personally. That means a lot, and I want him to know.

8 Likes

I’ll choose @middleman as the next recipient.

6 Likes

Will do, I have to set the grow back up after recently moving but I’ve been waiting to grow these for a long time.

1 Like

Hey @Heliosphear

I’ll follow along if you don’t mind! Don’t know much about BOG or BOG Jr. and I’ve never grown their but it seems to be all the craze around here!

Edit: in case anyone wants to check out what I’ve got going on, here’s a link to my spot

3 Likes

Hoping for the best with these :mechanical_arm: really cool bog jr is gonna try to keep the legacy going :v:

3 Likes

Nice-One Helios, you put that SpotLight right where it was needed !
You’ve got this one ! I can’t promise so I’m just sending tonnes of support.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for this!

3 Likes

@buckaroobonsai
@Upstate
@Heliosphear

Thanks for the welcome. I was too young to be on the o.g. OG, and I had assumed it was still gone all these years. Will contribute what little I can. Imagine I’ll be spending a lot of time lurking threads like this.

3 Likes

You’re welcome bud! :slightly_smiling_face:

I think this is a chainmail kinda thing and you’re up. @Heliosphear is the man with the plan. :+1:

:v::heart:

1 Like

@Mrgreenthumb hope I did whatvim supposed to.lol

2 Likes

Sticker Chain Giveaway #1 : Complete

1. @HumblePie420
  2. @Upstate
  3. @deeez99
  4. @PineTarBastard
  5. @middleman
    Congratulations Winners! You will receive an Address request in the next 24 hours.

1. @blowdout2269
  2. @420noob
  3. @Mrgreenthumb Please select the 4th winner, anyone on OverGrow, 24 hours to respond.
    If you are selected to win a sticker you can for whatever reason give your sticker away to some else and select the next winner in the chain.

@PineTarBastard Thank you for completing the sticker Chain.

@GrowTheAtlas Hope you’re loving your new home, got some good news here today, all 4 BOG jr. Seeds I just dropped yesterday cracked and I got a seedling growing out of the cup I threw the ones in that I couldn’t get to crack in. Waaaahooooo!

Awwww hell yeah the Chef is here! @ChefDGreen :sunglasses:

Thank you for the link. :slightly_smiling_face:

@A-Loc Thank you for the Support, things took a major upswing with the cracking of the last four seeds. It’s exciting my spirit!

@MissinBissin Thank you for the support. Very Good to see you.
If you haven’t been there… definitely worth following.

@420noob Perfect, Thank you.

@Redrum92 in the next 24 hours you will receive an address request to send your stickers to, I’ll explain in the private message.

@blowdout2269 Thank you, welcome to the chain of OG’s

Have a good night and Great tomorrow, got a concert Togoto…

17 Likes

Think I am picking a new member for the 4th spot… @ChefDGreen. Hope you find a good spot for the OG bling

6 Likes

I’m blushing @Heliosphear.
Hard not to like your NRG Bro.
Positive Vibes on OverGrow
humbly H

6 Likes

How did I miss this!!! BOG Forever baby!

OverGrow the World with Love, BOG

Grundle

3 Likes

Oh hellll yeah! I’m gonna find somewhere awesome for it. Thank you!! And thank you Helio!

4 Likes

Ohhhhh haaaappy Day!!!
The last 4 BOG jr. Sour Grape not only cracked… they are in full on tap root.

All four moved to seedling starter pods.

Then I saw that a second seedling showed up in the cup that I threw the non popped seeds.

That makes the current germination rate for the strain: 9 of 13 When I separate the two seedling I will look to see if any of remaining four seeds in the cup made progress for a final germination count.

1. @blowdout2269
  2. @420noob
  3. @Mrgreenthumb
  4. @ChefDGreen Please choose that last OG to win a sticker in this chain, please select someone who has responded to your grow journal.

@MyLittleGrundle Waaaaahooooo great to see you found me.

I’m going over to @Rhai88 ‘s to make a special announcement about this Fridays event. Seeyah there.

24 Likes

Hell ya brother! Thank you for the big welcome and a link to my life. Truely appreciated. Loving what I’m seeing sir.
Can’t wait to see your announcement brother. I’ll be paying attention

Grundle

4 Likes

Well, I guess I’ll pick @Tejas . He was the first to come and leave a reply on my thread.

7 Likes