Cherry West Bx x Rosso Corsa - Cherry, Cherry!

Hey Everybody,

Just droppin in with some more stuff that will be up for grabs in the upcoming server auction

Grown under 225w Led, in 2 gallon pots in soil, fed organic dry amendments and compost teas only.

Using the Cherry West Bx male, I pollenated an Aficionado Rosso Corsa female to see what would happen, “cause we do whatever we want to”. Let me tell you, “She got the way to move me!”. Haha…

Cherry, Cherry! Will be larger framed, great vigor, stretch 2-3 times. She is a well above average yielder with very dense reddish-purple flowers that will go 8-9 weeks.

These girls will definetely have that top end thc% supported by heavy terps to make sure you get there! A long lasting uplifting, social, mood stabilizing, pain relieving experience, that is good from early morning until later evening. Not great for inducing sleep but it will relax you.

These are nice, girls that just kinda go along and get along. Not finicky, easy to grow and root. There is something to look for, in the first 2 weeks of flower and the last 2 weeks of flower, pay close attention to moisture levels in the soil. The 1st 2 weeks of flower, root expansion is epic and the pots can dry out. The last 2 weeks, keep those babys wet but not overlyso. If they dry out or get too much water the plant resin may not mature fully or mature too fast. I reccomend a daily check for soil growers until you are familiar with her Cherry, Cherry! ways.

She has those kinda flowers that express most of the oil production on the buds. She does not waste energy for sugar leaf! The extracts on these are amazing! The live res extracts are insanely flavorful!

The phenos seem to vary slightly in physical morphology and slightly in color but the flavors and aromas seems pretty similar. I saw some that were shaped more like Black Lime Reserve and others were more like the Magnum Opus/Royal Kush and a couple were a mix.

Opening the jar is only second to smelling these girls grow irl! Cherry lime diesel gassed loudness!

The flowers produce enough oil to clump together after grinding! The ground material will not pour out of a jar, it falls out in a giant ground nug clump! Now that is oil production!

The super cherry aromas have different layers of lime undertones and the sour diesel from Magnum Opus/Royal Kush tha which Rosso Corsa expresses comes in on the back end exhale. A sweet cherry and sour diesel flavor topping. It is very addicting!

22 Likes

17 Likes

Very nice detailed info & the photos are on point.
Congratulations on your harvests.
Does Cherry cherry smell like gas too? Or cherry?
Sweet cherry Sour Desiel sounds great.

1 Like

Nice. Do you have a picture of the whole plant?

1 Like

Totally layered!.. inhale is a blast of cherry with slight lime… then gas comes out on exhale very sour d but somehow more sweet n sour and the cherry is more undertone at that point but still present…

4 Likes

Just looked again… appearently not! Haha… maybe nxt run…

2 Likes

Ahaha well done. Very cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

Such beautiful flowers and foliage! Great work on the grow and the breeding, will be watching for these on server auction :grin:

4 Likes

Heeerrree they come!.. Keep an eye out for a server auction in 2ish weeks we got 2 ahead of us!

5 Likes

I’ve never had a :cherries: strain that even remotely taste of cherries. I’ve tried a few, but I gave up and moved to other pheno’s . I will b on the lookout for Auction to give cherry cherry a try. Sounds very promising. Your pic’s are :fire:.

2 Likes

Hey folks,

I havent been able to connect with joe but misterbee is gonna run a server auction mid sept and

i sent him a few crosses so keep an eye out… some of these i may get up on strainly…

3 Likes

Beautiful plants.

Seed Server Auction is live for anybody interested…

some of youre cherry west and some of youre strawbanners😄

3 Likes

For anybody interested I got some pack up for Auction Cherry west x cube x cherry cherry

2 Likes

Hey Folks,

I am doing a clone run including my Cherry, Cherry! Keeper mother and will have some extras. I thought I would offer up some to share along with a couple elites for anyone interested. Some hard to find stuff.

Shipping in the Lower 48 United States is included. I will give you updates prior to shipping to keep you awares of the goings on weekly.

I prefer to Ship on Monday and Tuesdays to avoid any weekend postal layovers.

I can send up to 3 Clones per package and I offer a 10% discount off 3.

Here is a full list of Clones that will be available this clone run.

Elite Breeder cuts

Aficionado

Black Lime Reserve #5 - Kevin Jodrey Cut - $300 — Sold Out this Run, The response was overwhelming for this so I am taking preorders for another run in about 60 days and will do those at $250.

Skunktek cuts

Slusheebeer - $200 … slusheebeer (Gfunk rootbeer x cherry lime slushee)

She is a really good triangle kush x cherry limeade cross with some rootbeer also relaxing vanilla and cherry limeade flavors… skunktek made around 3 years ago, i picked her up about 2 years ago… super tasty…

More lineage info -
The Cherry lime slushee part of Slusheebeer is:

OG Kush x [cookie monster x (rootbeer x rootbeer x jaro) x cherry limeade f4]

Piescream 27 $300 … bred by freeborn selections meangenefrommendocino, selected by skunktek, good cookie, cake, gelato and super cherry limeade already winning cups… i have been running her for about 18 months and she is one amazing specimen! Quick rooter, Super frosty, tasty, and aromatic… i could go on for days about her…

My selections chosen from seed from other breeders

Freeborn selections meangenefrommendocino Cherry west bx1 $120 (cherry west bx x (cherry limeade x cherry west ))

Rosso Corsa aficionado $120 ((cherry limeade) x (magnum opus x zkittles)

My selections from seed of my creation, I offer at very attractive pricing. I have a preference for over the top aromas and potency.

*********** Cherry, cherry!******** … $100 - Cherry west bx1 x rosso corsa - cherry candy and gas, been running her 3 years, super fragrant, will need filters, folks in the next room will come in when you open the jar

RoaztedGarlic… GmoRootbeer x The Cube 2… $80- bushy, fast flowering, very frosty, creamy garlic aroma, roasted garlicky final taste, slight, cookie undertone, easy cloner, super potent

RoaztedGarlic… GmoRootbeer x The Cube 1… $80- very large and vigorous, longer flowering 11ish weeks, very frosty, creamy garlic aroma, roasted garlicky final taste, the cookie is more present here, she is slightly spicy and will tingle your tongue like a good cigar, easy cloner, super potent, more uplifting and active… This one I shared with a Couple that had been smoking dispensary dope for decades. At a concert they caught a whiff offered money for hit, I gave them the last quarter J as I had a whole box rolled, and they said the last quarter J of this was the best they ever had and now have begun homegrowing after sampling the last Quarter of a Joint I was smoking. It is some good stuff!

Sweetberry … - $80… ((cherry west bx1 x the cube) x Santa cruz blue dream))short flowering anti anxiety haze for daze, long lasting, potent, frosty haze, fruity haze with a slight sfv funk undertones

Unnamed - $80 …((Rosso Corsa x Cherry west bx1) x (cherry westbx1 x the cube)) been running her for about a year on my 4th run… super potent cherry

Hit me up here or strainly…

2 Likes