Cherry West Bx x The Cube - Frostificus Maximus

Hey brother! This looks amazing, thanks for all the details also.

I’ll keep an eye on to it. I liked her latin name :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Sure is a frosty gal :cold_face::joy:
Those close up trich shots are superb ! Love them leggy trichomes.
I can’t recall if you have us a smoke report or nah. The smells with the lineage seems like they would be awesome

2 Likes

i have a small one of your 'cherry west bx x blueberry ’ still in a solo cup. i plan to put it outside next month. hoping for the best.

2 Likes

Awesome growmie! I just finished some testers of that… very exotic taste profile blueberry, lime, n cherry! Big fat bulbous buds, crazy skinny sativa lookin leaves with super sharp serations and colorful flowers, great relaxing experience, absolutely wonderful for pain and this gonna sound a little crazy but i swear it clears ur lungs! Like anti asthmatic! You breath soo easy! i am gonna be uploading pics in a dedicated thread soon …

3 Likes

The experience with this one is like that song “low rider” the first hit smacks you between the eyes then its “take a little trip with me” the perma grin starts in the corners of your mouth and all u wanna do is taste more calorie and sugar free cherry limeade soda! Pretty happy n giggly, good pain relief. Long lasting easily 3-4 hours … for newbies could be much longer and overwhelming so PSA!

5 Likes

I have yet to pop the Cherry bx I got from you. Should make excellent breeding stock. Just popped some of your Banner x Lemon Skunk. I am also ready to harvest your Banner x Strawberry Banana. Have not been disappointed with any of your strains and will be bidding on this auction also.

Here is a pic of your Banner x Strawberry Banana:

13 Likes

do you have any pictures of the cherry west x blueberry?

2 Likes

I do have pics of blueberry x cherry west bx, i am gonna post a dedicated thread in a few days… i gotta collect all the pics together… i will tag you in when i do…

3 Likes

Wow! That looks awesome! That Strawbananner looks amazing! Great job!

2 Likes

Nice work Heady!

Those look sooooo frosty! It’s 100 degrees today and I still feel the chill!
Please tag me and sign me up when you drop these magic beans! I think I have a :cow2: somewhere around here for trade!

Peace,
-Dirtron

Thanks for the update, HeadyMcDank.

Your pics look good, and the descriptions sound scrumptious. I hope you keep us posted, and keep this stuff coming. Very detailed, shots. <3

1 Like

Missed a pic - i call this pic “frosty limits” … do not attempt to adjust your screen! Haha …

8 Likes

Thanks for all the kind words everybody!

1 Like

I used that same strawberry banana female from this cross in a cherry west bx. I will be uploading some pics in a dedicated thread in the next few days, they have similar structures. It really turned up vigor to 10 in the cherry west cross.

1 Like

Keep an eye out for a server auction in 2ish weeks we got 2 ahead of us!

5 Likes

I’m needing was going to say want but cherry anything I hurt for :drooling_face::green_heart:

Auction you say :money_mouth_face::man_shrugging:

1 Like

Glad to hear it. This will be my very first one. It would be grand for those who can afford it.

1 Like

I am waiting to hear back about the seed auction from joe… in the meantime for anybody interested i loaded a few cuts up on strainly (link in bio) she is a super potent yielder smells n taste super cherry limeade soda terp! Blast off baby! Eeep ooopp oorkk ahh aahh…

5 Likes

Hey folks,

I havent been able to connect with joe but misterbee is gonna run a server auction mid sept and i sent him a few crosses so keep an eye out… some of these i may get up on strainly…

1 Like