Cherry West Bx x The Cube - Frostificus Maximus

I used that same strawberry banana female from this cross in a cherry west bx. I will be uploading some pics in a dedicated thread in the next few days, they have similar structures. It really turned up vigor to 10 in the cherry west cross.

1 Like

Keep an eye out for a server auction in 2ish weeks we got 2 ahead of us!

5 Likes

I’m needing was going to say want but cherry anything I hurt for :drooling_face::green_heart:

Auction you say :money_mouth_face::man_shrugging:

1 Like

Glad to hear it. This will be my very first one. It would be grand for those who can afford it.

1 Like

I am waiting to hear back about the seed auction from joe… in the meantime for anybody interested i loaded a few cuts up on strainly (link in bio) she is a super potent yielder smells n taste super cherry limeade soda terp! Blast off baby! Eeep ooopp oorkk ahh aahh…

5 Likes

Hey folks,

I havent been able to connect with joe but misterbee is gonna run a server auction mid sept and i sent him a few crosses so keep an eye out… some of these i may get up on strainly…

1 Like

as a sog grower i should be bidding on this one. gl me

1 Like

Seed Server Auction is live for anybody interested…

Hey folks,

Finally settled on allstar 2022 for a name… fer anybody interested i got some of these on strainly… mention “overgrow” for 20% off…

6 Likes

Hey man wondering if you had any cherry west bx available? Checked your strainy listing and there weren’t any.do you make these available?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

These look delicious! :heart_eyes: great work bro! If these go up please tag me I’d love to give it a go too​:v:

I don’t have any ibl cherry westbx. I do have a bunch of crosses.

This one i went with allstar2022 for the name it is listed.

Everything coming from the male I used has been amazing!

If you are interested in any of the crosses, there are a few i could recommend for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks!

I did offer them in a auction and the bidding was heated! Haha…

I changed the name to allstar2022 and have them on strainly now… here is the link

https://www.strainly.io/en/listings/417500-allstar-2022-cherry-west-bx-x-the-cube

Feel free to hit me up there or dm whatever works best!..

Take care! Talk soon!

Heady

4 Likes

Just a heads up for anybody followin… I got some packs of these F2 and some crosses with an F1 Male up for Auction…

2 Likes