9 Likes

Looks great bud, nice job.

3 Likes

gracias!!!

tx for helping me over grow !

2 Likes

march 19

re: talk about over grow…

VEG STATIONS…no flowering…yet…going to wait until 2nd week of april i think . need to take cuts!!

up potted
2 snow monkeys -
#1 2 gallon plasic
#2 3 gallon fabric

up potted two blueberry crosses from Strawberry hill from solos to margarine containers…small up pot but its all i have for now . and needed some garden time

moved 2 other snow monkeys and a large trainwreck (possible male) into mother veg tent

10 Likes

@SHSC-1
@JoeCrowe

hey guys

Ive got a female FIRE ALIEN KUSH here

been in veg since like .maybe middle of january.

It is starting to grow THC or crystals on it.

there is other fems in same tent that have been there longer and nothing going on.

ive never seen it before.

NOW. i did have it in flip mode 12/12 for 4-5 days like 3 weeks ago. and i did that with others also

time is on 20-4 im pretty sure.

7 Likes

The trichomes are actually on the plant in veg as well as bloom. Normally they are just so small, you don’t notice them until they start to get bigger after bloom hits.

2 Likes

okay! thanks!!

wasnt sure if it was autoflowering on me.

hahaha!

3 Likes

If you ask me… that is a sign that she could be an exceptional plant… I can’t believe these beans are sitting idle at GLG. You are in for a real treat when those finish up :wink:

that said, your tops are kinda tightening up like they would in beginning of flower.
Did you sex them under 12/12 and then put them back to veg?
If not I would say you could be seeing a stress response and they want to flower.
There are limits to how much stress we can put on plants before they start to do odd things. Not saying that is the case… but thought I would mention it.

3 Likes

she was just Uppotted . . and should be doing well - no stress… a little bit less strength of lighting

Other good news@!!

Confirmation on a female TRAINWRECK from @Barefrog
The smallest of the three!@
GERMINATED FEB 04 - BROKE SOIL FEB08
SHOWED sex to me
little long time in veg…something is effecting my grows…my guess is the cold concrete basement and failure to provide a stable temperature cycle
MARCH 22
and a confirmation of a female SNOWMONKEY FROM @CADMAN
BROKE SOIL FEB08
SHOWED SEX MARCH 22
the rest have some tiny little ball/flaps or nothing.

so excited!!! proud little hairs flying out !!! and they are both super healthy@@@

one in a 2L Milk carton and another in a 4L cranberry jug! LOL

3 Likes

she was sexced under flower cycle regimen and put back into veg.

this is the current veg cycle . 8pm. OFF to 2 am ON
i hope thats what 0200 - 2000 is lol

everything seems relatively happy now…

ive been vegging these plants for what seems like forever.

is there any nutrient that increases the growth of fresh branches? im even considering topping or putting some into flower again to get some new growth for cuts.

2 Likes

Growth = Cal/Mag + fish emulsion half dose

Bare

4 Likes

Salut et Merci!

Got my buckets ! some i am very interested in!!
3 GAL . I Wanted something narrow.
@DougDawson @joecool @Foreigner
any of you reccommend drilling some additional drainage holes for these buckets? currently only 4.

also picked up my first (not hand me down) BL PEN …

*TRIED to calibrate the one my friend gave me and i let it dry out…didnt work… hopefully i take better care of mine having paid full retail for it!

& it recommends letting it soak 24 hours when first purchased. this standard?? im doing it however eager i am to test what ive been feeding LOL
this is the old one sitting in 4.0 solution - reading 7.0 after failing to calibrate lol

going to toss the old one in to equipment thread maybe its of use to someone

5 Likes

4 holes is plenty :+1:

2 Likes

yea??? haha some reason I have the simpsons episode in mind with the racing holes lol when i have pots

but i guess you dont want the roots getting air or exposed to light - if i was going to drill 177 holes in the bucket lol

1 Like

Lots of guys use plenty more holes. I prefer just a few at the bottom.

1 Like

If it were me I would add a few more holes but they will likely do fine the way they are. The 24 hour soak is a recommendation I have seen when the pens don’t get used for a certain period of time so seems pretty normal.

2 Likes

yes - there was a salt crust around the bulb straight out of the box. normal as the instructions said.

im in no rush . ill soak it.

thanks !

2 Likes

Have you tried letting it soak in hydrogen peroxide over night ? Then into the 7 for a day then try and calibrate it.
Might get it back working

3 Likes

Standard soaking solution is a water KCL solution, but as said above may just need to give it a soak and scrub especially if it went crusty

4 Likes