Chez Calix - Journey of a Junior grower

3rd last flush

4 Likes

How many are you going to do!? 10:1 or 5:1? In thisI mean the ratio? Thanks. Nice!

1 Like

You will get better and your buds will get bigger. I know mine has.

1 Like

I have the legal limit of 4 plants. All are in the harvest window.

All still in pots.

I have cut off maybe 3 limbs From plant #2 . along with all of the appendages / non main branches. As i Have shown in the diary. The rest of the plant is still in the soil

Today i put 30-35Litres of water through plants #1 and #3 to try anf flush out any nutrients that’s may have been in the soil, I also have not given them nutrients in 7 days.

The 10:1 solution was of hydrogen peroxide 10 and water 1 , for a PM controlling mixture offered to me by someone .

2 Likes

Would tap water suffice, like taking them to the shower and watering the heck out of them? I’m worried about chlorine… of course using the water on the soil only…

1 Like

:slight_smile:

It’s all fun and Rewarding !

Super tempted to try out doors. After seeing Gramps threads LOL , I might cash in everything i own and buy a farm lol

However i think it will be anothe 25-50 years before our island becomes like a caribean From climate change lol, until then we haven’t much of a growing season

3 Likes

Look at you @Calix . You thread blew up bro! I’m happy for you man.

Our water is very clean here, some of the best water in the world. However I am sure the water companies do use chemicals/ chlorine. But I don’t think it’s An issue.

3 Likes

They say the chlorine evaporates as it sits in the soil. I can see it being bad in organics. It just makes sense in my messed up head that it could kill the benifital bacteria. I know if I was them and you gave me tap I would not be happy. Lol.
I got 5 gal buckets full of water of tap I leave on deck for when I need it. If not I fill em up and let them sit for 24. Chloramine is a whole other beast. It won’t evaporate. I don’t think it will be in yours since it’s so clean.

2 Likes

I considered using my pump and stone but the amount of water I needed I would have had to get another 2 reservoirs . I have they’re drinking water bubbled lol but the flush water I thought it would be okay, last week they’ll be okay haha

2 Likes

next time

4 Likes

My Friend told me to flush like 100L through them haha he said he takes his outside and does It, so I imagine it’s right from the tap. SO much water lol

I couldn’t justify using that much water…

1 Like

Yes @LilJonB, that’s literally what I do, by having them in buckets, I keep them sitting till I need them for watering. It’s just that during flushing one would have to have tons of buckets sitting around full of water prior to flushing. That’s the hassle!!

1 Like

I’ve got a new tent coming I got for $79CAD on amazon, same size. 4x2x5 .

I think I’ll use the new one for the next grow and I’ll be able to use the existing tent next week To dry in!

2 Likes

IT just seems like something that you need to really dial in. All this work , and messing it by not having proper drying conditions would suck! At least this way I can control the tents enviroment. Feel much much more confident using the tent To dry

2 Likes

Here is my product!!!
4 days dry. . …
my first personal batch !

stalk snapped.
20grams of dried flower!lol

10 Likes

Beautiful!! Congrats!

2 Likes

Cheers! More characters

The rest of 9lb hammer has been chopped down!

I think I’ll need anther one of bigger lights for my next grow. I think that will be be the defining difference for bigger buds.
And I shouldn’t have cut so high up the branches. I think I lost ALOT of flower due to this,

5 Likes

Just throw a pinch of soil or compost in the bucket… I think you are over estimating the amount of chlorine in municipal water. The chlorine is not a disinfectant, nobody cleans with tap water.

2 Likes