Chez Calix - Journey of a Junior grower

A couple of the seedlings you’re showing some pale leaves . They were growing amazingly for the first 3 weeks but for this past week they sort of been stunted and I noticed some browniings in the centre of the leaves I’m a leave looking dry. I tested the pH run off and it was really high so I flushed them and then give them nutrients… And then I transplanted them so maybe it’s been a bit of shock along with the flushing… And last night I did a bit of route pruning as Papa would call it.
My other ones that are waiting to go in the bloom are the ones that I was able to stick my fingers in the circumference I’m not feeling any route so I started going in words and yanking the root out lol…pray for me. I also gave them their much-needed nutrient feed they were waiting all week for it and then I go and do this s*** pray for me

1 Like

Oh no… The seedlings don’t loook good… I really don’t know what happens. I don’t know how the run off ph got to 10.4 a few days ago …

They are all dying it looks like …oh well…
Practice makes perfect
I’m so sad now …was really rooting for them.

They were so healthy not even a week ago…lush green . Huge fan leaves bigger than the pots…no sign of Illness…:frowning:
Now leafs curled inwards from the side and yellowing…I switched lights.?? …

I am going to assume they are dead…
Dropping 2 blue berry from 00 seeds and 2 of my last L.A. CONFIDENTIAL

I dnt even want to share theyre pictures…they were so healthy…

2 Likes

Here they are …
Maybe it’s possible.to save tAfraidAfraidto se
Afraid to seedamage on late veg sour jacks…

Now… I did hit her with a bit of sulfur spray a few weeks Go when I thought I saw a little bit of Pm …lol.that could explain it… Hasn’t returned… I soaked to whole tent…lol…

They don’t look all too bad… I cut off those dead fan leafs.

I’m giving them one last go… going to feed some nutes and test the run off

Should i go ahead and germinate those new beans ? Yay or nay? Are they toast .

1 Like

Your plants look sad :pensive: but not bad how often do you water they look overwatered to me. When you water do you let them suck up the drainage ?

I don’t water them too often no…
They don’t dry out quick at all… Seems like I don’t water them enough.

I usually sit there while they drain out and suck it out with a beaker !!or wait till it fills up and drain it into a bucket…

They were just transplanted into those green plastic pots from the white hard plastic ones.

These are my sourjacks that I just experimented on ripping the roots free from the root bound spindle.

They don’t look to have been shocked - YET .

Hopefully they survive it… I dont know why I do these things… To learn the hard way. Hopefully.they survive .

I am the plant killer…my lord…

1 Like

I just had the worst weed trip of my life…not sure what happened but it wasn’t right.

I smoked my own today and yesterday and had a great buzz.

All summer I’ve been smoking 4-7 joints throufh out morning and day and this never happened.

Tonight I smoked at 745 a PINNER of some Afhghani pink that I had sitting in a baggy waiting for me since a few nights prior - I didn’t have a paper.

Anyway I smoked 3/4 of it. Was in garage… started sweating and panicking and running around trying to do a million things at once… Finally got most critical things done. I had to lie down. . Then began the most intense closed eye visuals of my life… It was like I was on acid . When I open Ed my eyes I got super nauseated. And had to lay back down. The visuals again were uncontrollable…

Similar to a bad edible trip I guess…

I couldn’t drive I had to get my partner to get a ride home from work. It was that bad.

She came back and I was clutched to the bed spinning out and watching images melt and spin in my head…

Like I thought some kids broke into my garage and laced the weed with acid.

I never smoked that Afghani pink before.

It doesn’t make sense though I’ve been smoking hard for last 4-5 months. Never anything this over bearing from 3/4 of a joint…

It lasted from 8-11…

It was worst ever…is it possibly synthetic thc or sprayed with smt??
I’m a light weight and have had the closed eye visuals. Before but never that amount to mess me up for 3 hours and totally not be able to drive.

Bad reaction ???
Karma for killing the plants ???

2 Likes

Sounds like the Mescaline laced weed I had in the 70s
I got ripped out of my mind
Show great visuals , but I couldn’t even move

Paps

1 Like

I don’t know what it was but this gave me a good laugh!

1 Like

I’m not joking that’s how bad it was… It wasnt even like I Greened ouglad we can laugh now

I LEGIT took a graval

I wanted to call an ambulance.
My friend has smoked it and it never happened to him

I smoked a top of a bud.

I’m so happy I’m feeling. Better now…

Just amateur hour???
That some serious psychadellic properties…

I did drrink two expressos today back to back an I was non stop all day but id smoked my own and I was fine.

I was fine right up till I puffed on the afhgan

3 Likes

I’ve always had intensely closed eye visuals, but enjoyable. like lay back and watching pinball arcade games on your eyelids and crazy dimensions space flying stuff…

But never death become me , when I closed my eyes I could see the last thing infont of me but it would start puddling , dripping or vibrating, or multiplying into millions of mini pixel photos lol

And I was literally telling myself “it’s going to be okay, I am ok, OH NO, NOT GOOD, FXXX…

I COULDNT get a handle on it…for 3 hours…the timing coincides with cannabis effects…
Maybe I am just very sensitive, which i am To psychedelics, never had a good trip on acid or shrooms, Ever , and I gave them all a fair try.

Weak mind. Strong back. Hahahahaha…

I don’t think mescaline was involved here but I do sincerely appreciate the comparison and attempt to alleviate my stress!

I’m all better now, but if that even happened to me during the day at work, I’d be fucked.

I never smoke in evening, like EVER, sk maybe that attributed to the setting and helped anxiety take over .

I got comfortable smoking earlier today , and assumed I’d Be okay to try something new for my pain.

I’ll tell you one thing, i didn’t think about my knee or back for 3 hours.

5 Likes

I’ll tell you one thing, i didn’t think about my knee or back for 3 hours.

Lmfao :rofl:

1 Like

Hey :wave: @Calix I’m along for this ride!

1 Like

SO i think I’ve caught covid…and I had the onset of the flu…and being really sick and nauseaus along with some intense weed. I was just reading that Afghani pink can test up to 27% . And I smoked the top crown of a bud lol.
And I’m a super light weight I guess… I can smoke quantities during the daytime but I guess not that’s potentcy. I’m always cautious about what I smoke so I can Ben in control.

Really sick here today, still getting nausea and i haven’t smoked today. Don’t plan on it. … I’ve had one jab of the vaccine, and my second was scheudled for TOMORROW, I just cancelled it…

Bah humbug …the partner is really sick also…we’re in for a ride

Thanks partna!!

It’s gonna be a bumpy one so hold on tight!

Some how I pulled off a harvest early June !

Thread should be called Calixs Tent of Torture lol

Poor little plants.

Hoping to flip these sour Jacks tomorrow if they show no signs of stress rom shock from My transplant and root attack .

Everything looked pretty good today’s, still some pale leaves but they were over 7 days without nutrients.

2 Likes

Oh fffs.

So I’m going for my firsr covid-19 text in a hour and 20minutes.
Feel like absolute junk…flurry of head aches and nausea since Friday night…

My plants are recovering though.

I’m tempted to flip them, I would have like to to a light defol again and take some cuts. I’m sure i will of the birthday cake.

It’s looking pretty cramped in there for 4 plants . I had this issue last time…

My debate is for the flowering time

Since I’m in garage now.

Fall is arriving , over night lows. Day time highs not so high.

My last flower was in basement and I am pretty sure I did lights off from 8pm-8am and I had a small space heater on a cycle that turned on and off for 10 minutes every 45 minutes or something like that …fuck But I don’t have the wifi strength to reach the garage for that timer.
I don’t want to run my baseboard heater at 15degreess all fall lol…

Leafs not perfectly green but after what they’ve been through it’s perfect to me

ANyway!
This tent is gonna be too small ffs. Might flower one in house and 3 in garage I guess

5 Likes

Ooffggg Just got my first covid nasal swab…he did a good scoop of my brain for sure.
Praying these waves Of sickness subside

Dude these look very good compared to the doomsday you were describing! You may find yourself a little cramped during flowering, but you can defol a little more in the early weeks and supercrop to help light distribution and to keep branches from crossing. You’re being too hard on yourself here imo. Remember to have fun with it and bounce back from mistakes (take your plants’ lead there :v:t2:)

Also, if you do have Covid, you’ve caught it early and should recover just fine.

1 Like