Chez Calix - Journey of a Junior grower

If there progressive lens it’s gonna take a bit getting used to don’t be looking though the bottom of the lens while walking or driving if they are .
It will F#*k u right up that could be why you felt sick while walking.

3 Likes

New glasses can definitely be disorienting. Especially if they are really correcting your vision! You’ll get used to them. Even when you get fresh frames they distract you at first.

1 Like

Good luck brother…
Hope it all works out soon…

1 Like

Thanks my man . Much appreciate the message.
I was at my Witts end and put all my hope into this optometrist. Going to shut the screens out any way even if the head aches clear up. They are coming back with long stints on screens - so off. To bed forme and hope fr eve better day tomorrow !

2 Likes

Photo bomb!

Raised my mars hydro light.

A photo of @ShitSeeds blurry nut butter finished product

Another aliEn o.g. Ready to harvest

A Molokai frost citrus with a cover crop LOL a fern or smt

Two plants early stage in flower . One feminizes Zfruitz and one Azada. Growing pretty tall. I just Bent it over.

And veg vent…a blueberry berry auto, flowering. Super small
And 3 seedlings…

11 Likes

Just chopped my Last Alien O.G.
With my father - finally ! Harvested 5 plants before this one this spring waiting to coordinate a visit .

Got him to clip a few fan leafs . Showed him the curing jars and explained the burping - to best of my knowledge.

Then hung the trimmed branches.

I don’t expect a big yield. But it will definitely be potent !

40- grams tops I would say

11 Likes

looks like its gonna be some killer smoke!

3 Likes

I think it will be also!

The first alien o.g. is ridiculous and I filled 3 jars.
No training and mostly neglect lol all genetics.

I’ve just taken some cuts from two fem plants 2 weeks since flip .

Hoping to root them .

Will they be back in re-veg mode over the time it takes to root or only once rooted will it then take another couple weeks to revert to veg mode?

:wink:

3 Likes

It’ll take about a month to revert to veg mode.

2 Likes

SO -

If i get them to root, and show healthy abundant roots, i plop them Into my medium of choice, soil ,

Then set them on a veg schedule. I can expect a months wait before seeing signs of veg growth rather than some flowering ?

No difference between 24-0 and 18-6? I always thought the clone domes should be at 24-0

2 Likes

I always clone at 18/6. The plant will grow, but it’ll be all funny looking for about a month. If it’s deep deep into bloom it can take a month before you see a single growth shoot.

2 Likes

The plants haven’t even shown any flowering signs . Some stretch for sure - and sex indicators. Hairs.

14 days since lights flipped.

Thank you !

All in the name of experience.

3 Likes

That’s monster cropping right there…
Some growers deliberately take cuts after couple of weeks into flowering, root them and veg them…
It is supposed to provide you with more yield than a normal clone…

At least that’s what I read brother …

3 Likes

I Do remember hearing about this.

Sounds like much patience is required . Like most growing aspects lol

I’ll try and root them. But I enjoy growin from seed, even though I have a hard time with It lol. Just need the perfect storm to get them past seedlings stage LOL

2 Likes

Glad my last harvest went well!

Lol

Got 3 in flower.

An Azad , Molokai frost and a Frutiz

Left and right not packing on any weight lol

Veg tent I have a blueberry auto from @Alaskagrown , very small lol, one male still In there.

3 seedlings from chuckd genetics. Slow going .

And some cuts I took coming up on two weeks

Tent is filfthy…work is really busy ane Somme health issue sstill.

8 Likes

That blueberry auto is everywhere lol, Alaskagrown did a solid for us growers …
Even I have a couple in my tent now…
Take care of your health brother…

2 Likes

Mine just hit the great outdoors in a octopot.

3 Likes

Oh buddy

Gonna have some pollen soon!

Kept one male on back deck to see how big it gets lol
And a female I hope. It was almost dead. No signs of male ter. It’s a trench coat x runtz i topped.
Sun is bringing it back to life’s
No one around me has plants … lol

5 Likes

Back deck is awesome for growing.

Wish I had plans for out door. Next year.

The trench coat x runtz is coming a long way from where it was. I’ll get a picture tomorrow.

Had quite a week of sun and rain.

3 plans In flower . And veg tent is starting to shape up a little with Chuck’D genetics & a blueberry auto .

Finally had some reprieve from the head aches …I am pretty sure they were stress related & the prescription lenses helped.

Took almost 4 weeks to start coming around - today and last night are the first time I haven’t been struggling with them. Been off the phone screens also All week so that helps…

Haven’t been posting daily updates like before hahaha saving overgrow n joe some bandwITH lol

Heach ache kicking in. .will update pics tomorrow !

4 Likes

Gotoff early today from work !!!
Got some pics of plants

MAN / woman!

The sun has saved so many of my plants lol! This. Was on deaths door step.

Finally gave it some nutes last weekend and it’s thriving !! It was yellow and dying .

A male and a female
Male is mayb 5 ft almost . Of

11 Likes