Chez Calix - Journey of a Junior grower

The irony of the plant under the electrical meter. Muahahhaha !, not this time!

1 Like

Wow!!!

Just noticed this in My blueberry auto pot.

Another ducking plant the whole time right next to it…?..?..

I gotta do some investigation

CRAZY.

@Alaskagrown how long for these blueberry auto regs To finish flowering ??? This one stinks super strong and mature .

Not sure what is next to it… a cutting ? Another seed??? Wtf!
HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS LOL…I wasn’t nice paying much attention…but seriously ???
Then my other plants in flower . Doing well by themselves. Nothing serious , just low maintenance.

Uploading: A227A295-DDAD-48E8-9CAC-F82182F93C26.jpeg…

Uploading: E6989C5B-3CA5-41E3-9123-8652648CC491.jpeg… Uploading: E8070BD5-2DCB-4AE6-BBB8-E694115A2BA5.jpeg… Uploading: 94892A9E-49E3-473F-AB52-58677E1A2A3B.jpeg…

4 Likes

Looking good hope my blueberry take off soon might of stuck them out too early , should of maybe vegged longer indoors first .

2 Likes

Lol.

I literally went by the info I read about autos and “not touching them” LOL…I I think she got nutes once and some Gaia greens & some nice castings in the soil lol.

Thinking I still might get a Stinky bud off her
She is definitely got a powerfull nose. It’s pretty dense!.

I really need to get the shop vac going in my tent over this long weekend

Thinking I might chop it along with the Molokai frost.

I really got to get some more plants going as it’s pretty empty in the tents

Not many fem seeds so I’ll run a bunch of regs again . Nothing like a tent full of plants! Lol

My blueberry is about 75 days from seedling…lol

3 Likes

Have you found autos finish faster than a photo vegged for 4 weeks before flipping??? I honestly feel the extra week or 2 it’ll take to finish the photo is worth it for the extra yield. Autos also seem “fluffy” to me.

2 Likes

My NL auto were anything but.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

This is my first auto run buddy!

Not going to let it shy me away from poppin some more autos , I’ve seen Some nice size autos .

My photo experience has been modem bountifull , I usually end up vegging longer than 4 weeks haha, maybe 4 weeks after a 2 week seedling stage Baha.

Going to try another round of seeds soon and try and dial in those first few weeks.

4 Likes

When will his be ready start collecting pollen???

Its been outside for 3 weeks+
IT got knocked over by wind the other day . Look so like some sacs busted open lol

5 Likes

Some are open. So, from now on. Another week and it should be dropping buckets.

:green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

Thanks ! I appreciate the help.

Going to search the forum for some collection and storage methods.

I think it’s an Azad from Barefrog . I’ll have to chcheck my journal. I’ve got another Azad that’s a female and is 4-5 weeks into flower.

When they are standing, I used this bowl and shack the plant over the bowl.

Then put it thru the pollen shaker onto parchment paper.

I put it in squares of parchment paper after it dried out and put in one of these;

with one of these;

I then put it in vials and in the freezer.

2 Likes

So maybe lop.of a top and then
“shack” " (shake/smack)?
Lol

2 Likes

Yes, I have done that. It depends on how much you want. I shuck mine every day for over a week.

1 Like

Thanks !

Just took some photos…

Plants are doing awesome all around .

Veggers are coming along Also. Not verytall. I raised the lights. The one in the middle is a mutant N already split itself into two tops on its own!!
Flowering is AZAD - MOLOKAI - FRUITZ

vegin is mountain berry variations Chuck’D genetics and a bluebery auto

9 Likes

Your veg plants are looking superb! Gone are the sad plants of the past heh heh great job!

4 Likes

Hey!

They we’re pretty sad until I uppotted. I agree they are looking nice now.

Before you types this I was just contemplating my next move.

I found some Blue Cookies reg. train wreck f2 and some azad x gg4 reg.

Hoping to fill the tents . Will see what happens!
Germ date July 04 2022

Thanks !

5 Likes

Everything has germinated ! I was short a cup for a fourth trainwrck.

4 blue cookies.

5 azad x gg4 (thank you @Barefrog )

3 trainwr3ck (+1 waiting for cup)(
(thank you @Barefrog

I am trying a new soil prep method for my seeds. .as I have had issue in past with over wet soil/dirt

I put a 1/5 cup of soil in cup. Sprayed with spray bottle, shook the dirt around, . Filled another 1/5 with more soil and sprayed again, shook around, and continued till cup was full.

Will hope it lets these seeds start well!

4 Likes

Update July 09

Just found out my Molokai Frost flowering times are 9 weeks+ lol wondering why it wasn’t going amber.

However it is well close to 70 days. Went into flower tent early May 1-2 from what’s i can gather from my records… another 2.5 weeks …

The left is a an azad that is viciously sticky in this stage. very long hairs.

And on the far right is a a fem fruitz strain supplie freeseeds. And damn what beautifull colour and consistently sugar glaze on top fan leafs.

The veg tent has 3 chucked mountain berry genetics * one blueberry auto. And 4 seeds popped Fromm recent germs.

10 Likes

We have lift off!!

Alll except one has popped above the soil .
They are pretty mini things…but they are trying !

And I have a mutant @JoeCrowe
This one split itself into two tops! I never touched it!! Hopefully it is a female!

Then my veg tent I cleaned up a bit

FOllowed by My current flower garden .

6 Likes

That growth thingy in the middle of the U shape is funky!! I’d bet the farm on if you made a clone of that plant it would turn out normal like the rest.

2 Likes