Choice Seed Bank

No doubt I’d be pissed too.

1 Like

Fuck yeah I would be too

Have you contacted choice about it yet?

Yes I contacted them asking for a refund (less shipping costs) we all know that won’t happen but :man_shrugging:t3::man_shrugging:t3:… No response yet

1 Like

Hopefully you get lucky on it cuz that’s not your fault if they aren’t doing their stealth stealthy enough.

This thread has got me nervous now. I have a package from attitude that’s been sitting at Chicago customs for a week now.

2 Likes

feel your pain, I too have had orders seized, from seedsman and attitude. Sooner or later i will have to order from overseas, as some gear is only available from overseas.

1 Like

Yeah, your name and password from one works on the other without signing up again.i found choice right when they rolled out, I had been using attitude for years. Its really only worth it if you get the black Friday or 420 sales and pay with crypto. I ended up with 39 seeds for like $130 shipped stealth in a coffee cup.

That really sucks that it got siezed. Ive ordered from attitude/ the choice probably 5 or 6 times and never had a problem.

2 Likes

Update Choice Seedbank issued a refund to me less shipping costs. I’m disappointed the seeds didn’t arrive in 2 attempts, but extremely happy they issued me a refund, Choice does have great customer service! I’ll only order from the states from now on. F US customs seized my shit twice don’t wanna put up a red flag… hopefully my experience can help someone…

3 Likes

Update on my attitude order, it showed up today untouched by customs, but it they only shipped half of what I paid for. Looking at the site, what I did order is now out of stock. Since I paid in BTC, I’m curious how they’re going to handle this.

1 Like

This is a newish thing. The requirement for phyto certificates with plants and seeds has been enforced in a quite lax manner however Europe and the UK have started to take it seriously this year and allsorts of plants and seeds are getting stopped at customs .The Royal Horticultural Society are questioning the UK government because trade of seeds into the UK by a hobbiest is all but impossible now due to the costs involved . The problem for us is that to sell seeds for planting over borders now requires extra inspections of the sellers premises and extra paperwork.
I hoped the souvenir nature of our type of seeds might exempt us from these checks but if the seizure was because of a lack of phyto then basically any seeds in either direction across the Atlantic if found will be refused.

2 Likes

Unfortunately neither Choice or Attitude contact you back if you have an issue with customs. Tried them both and still waiting for my seeds get found