Just cracking seeds!

Just a seed I cracked. It’s supposed to be an Gelat. OG by seedsman. I also cracked some Amnesia autos. So I just want to post some stuff so people can see some of my stuff. You can comment or whatever just be honest and respectful. I’m open to suggestions.

13 Likes

Where’d you get your amnesia autos from? Looked em up on seed finder and theres a ton of different breeders with them. Wanting to try my first grow with autos, and those caught my eye. Still looking for a good US based source for autos.

3 Likes

Seedsman is where the guy told me he got them.

2 Likes

Not trying to hijack I have 2 I got in seedsman packs an early skunk among others from seed city as well. Beware all electronic transfers are really being scrutinized I got a parcel the 2nd with 200 bucks in all autos got hit. I go to dc seed exchange now got there last pack of DJ shorts blueberry old world genetics and 5 free from jd shorts 2nd gen genetics Limonene queen. I have a ton of genes to run lol. Look how sick I am LOL! Look at my medical bag. If I had a wife or a girlfriend she would kill me!

7 Likes

@Zion
Hello Zion, I’m new to this site and have had a few very successful grows, I just want to let you know that “Fast Buds” is a fantastic breeder of some of the best autos I’ve grown. You can purchase them through Seedsman, or if you go to FastBuds website not only can you see what they have to offer but they also give a list of U.S. sellers of their seeds. The only down side to buying from the U.S. sellers is that if FastBuds is having a promo like free seeds the U.S. based sellers do not offer the promo, but Seedsman does. Dinafem is also a really great reliable breeder that has great auto genetics, my last grow I had a couple of U.K. Cheese autos by Dinafem that were freebies from Seedsman, I had them in my fridge for over a year and still blew me away with one of my best grows. Very tall for an auto and huge frosty colas. This only my opinion, but it’s a start. I hope this helps, and good luck.

8 Likes

Hey couch that’s good to know I picked up a couple Gorilla Glue 4 autos from Fast buds from what I’ve seen on their sites and other people’s grows they have Awesome Genetics Dinafem looks awesome as well but you’re right you don’t get all those good promos I love seed City you can individually select single autos I had $200 in all autos tons of different strains that custom seized. Got to get the guaranteed delivery paying for it is a must but I can vouch for seed city they’re awesome people I wish I could come to the UK stock up or fill up LOL then come home. That’s a beautiful looking gelato hopefully it smokes as good as the gelato I’ve had. Probably better :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Baltimore
Hi Baltimore, hey thanks for info. I never heard of Seed City, I’ll def. check them out. I like the idea of being able to buy 1bean at a time, the only thing I’d worry about is if you only have one seed and it doesn’t germinate your out of luck. But I guess you could always get 2 or 3 too. Did you get any kind of notice from what ever agency took your stash? Good thing you had the guaranteed delivery. Good luck, talk latter.

1 Like

I should have stuck with seed City from the beginning but I have a buddy who steered me toward DC seed exchange which is where I picked up DJ Short Blueberry I’ve just been wanting to grow it since I was a kid so I Justified money I’m going to run them all together pop a male get some straight seeds throw some back out. Yes I do have the paper and yes it is from agency and yes it was hit on by a canine. They actually weighed and listed it as Cannabis sativa Point 1 kg I take all this very seriously I don’t want anyone or thing that I’m not this is serious shit. I’ve spent big time in prison, for my stupidity and others, be very careful!

1 Like

Literally as I was typing the post back to you I received an email from seedsupreme unfortunately my package from them was the one intercepted I did what they told me I have another tracking number the same thing was sent back out as guaranteed I’ll let you know if and when they arrive but it was done in a timely manner. I’m a pretty patient man I understand the unseen variable in any situation and I’m a realist but keep in contact with me. I’ll be sure to let you know when I have anything worthwhile throwing anyone’s way

1 Like

Wow! Wherever the seeds are going through they are hot for sure. And ya, getting locked up is something I don’t want anymore either.

1 Like

A lot of them are using this Supply Company that’s getting hit on they’re coming in through New York Customs out of the UK I’m pretty sure most of them are coming that way it would be stupid to go anyway other way. Not stupid it would be smart but costly are say to forward to seeds to another address they known to wherever you’re getting it from but that makes it doubly able to get picked up so I guess the easiest route is the straightest route. I would just think they would be washed some kind of way but who knows I’m not a breeder or shipper if I did move it it would probably be differently. I used to work for the ports and when a lot of the containers came from the Middle East they were stopped and scanned. Port of Baltimore could only scan 5% of all containers that came in Daily so you have to pick and choose your battles so when they start hitting on one line then the container is shipped to another port re containerized shipped out of that Port into our ports. As with anything though where there’s a will there’s a way

Ya I see your point. I drove tractor trailer for 25 years and a lot of that was picking up containers at the ports, mainly New Jersey, and as far as scanning is concerned 5% may not seem a lot but I don’t think that most people realize how many containers can be loaded on a single ship. Knock on wood, so far I’ve had 100% deliveries come through. One piece of good news is I don’t think it will be too long before cannabis is legalized in the entire county.

2 Likes

What’s up Port up there Conshohocken. If anyone’s confused I didn’t mean seeds coming in on a container obviously they’re being flown in and those Parcels are scrutinized more thoroughly because they’re coming quickly as opposed to a slower manner you know what I mean so those packages are able to go through a scanner quickly and still have a computer look for certain things shapes oorganic materials things like that. I had an ex-girlfriend who work for BWI. Customs is a whole nother dealio like I said the dogs had mine so you would think they would be washed or something right

No I didn’t think they came over on containers, just talking about the amount of containers that a ship carries. As far as the confiscating your parcel I think they already know what to look for even if the seeds were smell proof. And as far as washing the beans, I don’t that’s possible since as soon as the seed comes in contact with any moisture it may start the germination process.

1 Like

Yeah I figured with the moisture it’s probably kind of hard to do that but it is what it is you shoot your jumpers what I always say. I have enough genetics to run I should be okay I just like European genetics. But seedsupreme made it right reset my package out hopefully I’ll get it. As for right now though I’m going to stick with us based. I appreciate the conversation though brother.

1 Like