Christmas Tree Bud

swing that meat Clown bro.

2 Likes

Sweetness! He probably had the best structure of all the males found that round… but I never even knew he was a male until about a week or so in of flower. Thought he was a she and really hoped he was too bc of how good he looked. Will have to pass out some more testers from the NLxDP to see how they turn out.

1 Like

How about some Purple Haze x Malawi X Durban Punch

3 Likes

Holy guacamole lovin those pencil thin leaves!

You smoke her yet? How long does she go?

@Swampthing i have a few more of these Haze crosses, they’re too sat-dom for myself, but the mother plant was a massive dinafem auto’ moby-dick ( has quick flower time, i don’t have enough space for these bigger fkrs… do you want some sent mate, they’re big beans too.!?
Shoot me a pm if you’re interested mate…
Happy growing
Gaz

3 Likes

Not yet, It’s going to be quite a while before we get to the smoking stage.

1 Like

I shot these yesterday. The runt is trying to avoid becoming a cull.
:smiley:

5 Likes

I’ll be pulling for the runt.

I always love the runts

1 Like

Me big and strong.
:smiley:

4 Likes

Exactly! Some of the slowest strains that lack any smell via stem rub in veg I’ve found reveals nothing about how chunky frosty or potent the end product will end up being

Pulling for that cutie!

2 Likes

First encounter with Christmas Tree Bud was 1981 in Thousand Oaks CA. The bud was shaped just like a 2 inch pointy evergreen tree, dark green. used little scissors to cut a bud peice off. It was one hit weed. Little bongs with a thimble for the bowl. One hit and sit there and watch the aeorobics chics on TV and listen to pink Floyd for a few hours. Surf Punks, oingo boingo, missing persons playing knotts berry farm, Adam Ant playing the hollwood bowl. Zuma 1 and Zuma 2. Fun times got stationed at Pendleton from East Coast. Have not seen that weed since.

7 Likes

Super old thread but I too grew up with the Christmas bud and when I started growing that was the first strain that I really hunted for. Not sure if I have the legit stuff it’s csi Humboldt 79 Xmas bud I got 1 female out of the bunch so hopefully she brings back some nostalgia

2 Likes

Are there any good logs out there of people searching through CSI’s pine tar kush IBL? Curious if there’s anything in there that reeks of pine trees.