Longest lasting effects

I am a from morning till bedtime smoker, have been for a while. Sativa or indica, each one has their time in the day. Looking for those strains that still have a person feeling high 2 hours into the session. I have found really trippy sativas or the most narcotic indicas to have such an effect, but its rare in my genetics library.

Right now, i have coljam by vibes collective x peach hashplant and a big bud x san fernando valley kush to be the most consistent long lasting highs

8 Likes

SFV OG and any legit Og cuts. Chem 91 and Chem D. Puck/Skelly and any legit hashplant cuts. Many more. Not much that’s been around for decades and is still held and highly regarded is going to have a short high.

7 Likes

Durban Poison, Master Kush and Ice Cream Cake

2 Likes

Usually sour diesel keeps me pretty wired at work for hours. It’s a heady high that doesn’t slow me down.
Og kush at night or gorilla glue usually sits me down. They’re more relaxing.
Gassy strains generally just work best for me.

3 Likes

Test for high thc and low CBD that should do the trick.

2 Likes

The thing that lasted the longest for me was some trim I’m not sure what, it was very low quality cheap as fuck. Put an ounce into milk and butter solution to make a tea. Cup of that lasted all day full body stoned

3 Likes

had some alaskan thunder (im guessing it wasnt the real one) a few weeks back that ramped up and hit me right in the face like 45min-1hr in and again maybe 2hrs in. was sitting outside just listening to noises for a while.

some of the peanut butter breath ones are pretty long lasting, like jiffy or jiffy gelato. those i hit in dab form and would keep me going all afternoon, real mellow indica buzz on the gelato one.

great white shark was my favorite outdoors, i think the widow maybe provides the longer lasting effect? ive had some decent trips on widow crosses.

3 Likes

A good Amnesia Haze. There’s a number out there. Bound to find that “wait how long have i been blasted?” weed.

3 Likes

I smoked up at the age of fourteen and I’m still a disheveled mess.

Hoping this wears off someday soon.

10 Likes

Edibles last a long time

6 Likes

Ya know I was sliding in to say that, too. Specifically RSO. Delicious.

3 Likes

Bananastan x Beastie Boy gave me one with some good high duration, enjoyable stuff. Most of the pack had late banana’s some of which were sterile. It’s the only thing I have that has significant CBD genetics in it, it’s strong though. The pick was the most sativa leaning one in the pack, 12 week-ish, no bananas. To me it tastes/smells like Pakistani Chitral Kush with additional terps but I’ve only got limited experience with those PCK plants.
Bananastan: Ethiopian Banana (Bodhi’s Cut) x Afansastan/X18 Pakistani
Beastie Boy: Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1 Male
Yo Mama!: Appalachia x Afgooey

4 Likes

See I found any haze only lasts about an hour with me. It may just be me though. If you give me some stardawg it has me going for hours. I think each person needs to find that one strain that keeps going for a long time. Our tolerances are all different. What works for me nay not work the same for others.

6 Likes

I find when I switch from one strain, after smoking it a lot for a couple weeks, whatever new strain I switch to will hit me hard and different and last for hours… but once I get used to it it stops having that effect.

That said, one of the weirdest hitting strains I’ve got is Point Break x Lebanese. The PB has GG4 in it… so there’s that. And I think the Leb has some very unique cannabanoids. That strain always lingers for like 3 hours. Not super potent, gotta smoke twice as much but it is a deep, long, unique high

6 Likes

Leb for some reason lingers. You don’t feel stoned but your definitely high as you just don’t feel normal.

5 Likes

This is easy!. Old Timer’s Stash from Strawberry Hill Seed Co. GLG carries them. Real strong 3 plus hours easy. Closer to 4. I am getting my clone scene dialed in before I touch the rest of the one pack I had. SHSC has a bunch of cool new stuff going on his Adventures in Seed Poppin and Pollen Tossin. Something like that.
Until further notice, OTS for the win. My missus has some stashed I still get a puff of now and then.

4 Likes

So am I, quite heavy if it’s not potent enough. My CripXmas delivers that long lasting effects 2-3hrs , because I smoke so much less in a day of it than others. My usage has been cut in HALF.

6 Likes

I keep reading good things about your Cripxmas.
Would love to get my hands on some.
Are you the one entering into the “Cannibas Cup” with Cripxmas?
@OriginalDankmaster96

3 Likes

@PatHealy the chem stuff I have heard of has a great reputation for potent hard hitting weed. thats a gene pool i really havent grown much, so it would be a cool new family to get into. i hear that it is quite dominant in crosses. or maybe i should see what csi has for possible s1’s or a good cross.

@Foreigner i will have to try more edibles, i seem to need an obscene amount to get where i wanna be. like 900mg for a good stone level, and I don’t think thats very sustainable for my conditions.

@OriginalDankmaster96 I have been following your threads and the cross seems excellent. plus it has a lot of old school quailitie that would make it AAAA+ in my book . could we do a trade perhgaps? pm me if you are interested

3 Likes

I’m smacked back on some Peanut Butter Apricot that has some serious hang time. Been using it for weeks. Maybe a few days off with another strain.

1 Like